Iliana 18K W/G 2.10ct Diamond Daisy Chain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
DSCN6883.jpgDSCN6882.jpg590480.jpghttp://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/Popups/ViewDetail.aspx?StockCode=590480

This lovely Iliana Diamond Daisy Chain will be listed on Ebay tonight (for listing please see below) for £695 + £6.80 p&p but offered here for £595 inclusive of postage. Really lovely substantial chain. Paypal accepted obviously but cheque preferred if possible please.

Gorgeous Iliana 18K W/G 2.10ct Diamond Daisy Chain

34 Inches Long
15.0 Grams
2.10 carat weight of fantastic G-H SI Diamonds are set into this beautiful longer length chain ~ there are 6 daisy stations which have diamonds set into the 'petals' front and back so even if the chain turns around it still sparkles. In addition there are 7 diamond round bezel set stations set into the fine belcher chain as well. A long length chain measuring 34 inches ~ purchased in 2009 for £1299 and proof of purchase will be supplied. Substantial gold weight of 15.0 grams.Presented in a lovely Iliana rosewood gift box. Iliana Certificate of Authenticity supplied.This is from my personal collection, unworn and in pristine condition. Payment by Paypal. UK bidders only.I'm afraid that my photos do not do this chain any justice at all as I am not proficient with a camera and have been unable to capture the brillance of the diamonds, but I can honestly say that you will not be disappointed with this lovely diamond chain.
I generally post at the weekend.

***Please read ~ Note about postage***Please note that I do not profiteer on postal charges but Iliana presentation boxes are solid and heavy and this has to be reflected in the p&p charge. If you would prefer your chain to be posted without its box I can reduce the p&p charge to the minimum SD rate which would be £6.35 for an item of this weight and insured value, but please let me know before you pay so that I can adjust the invoice.

Totally agree with P-A-L, it's really pretty. Might have been interested had it been shorter but I don't fancy the idea of doubling it up......best of luck with your sale anyway. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your future offers!

Yes I agree Busy I probably wouldn't wear it doubled up either, but why would you when it's meant to be worn as a long length chain?? :tongue:

Totally agree with P-A-L, it's really pretty. Might have been interested had it been shorter but I don't fancy the idea of doubling it up......best of luck with your sale anyway. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your future offers!

BL

You could always have it made smaller and have the extra piece turned into a matching bracelet !

Wow that was quick, well done Sue! :clapping:

Flamin Nora and OMG......I've just seen the beauty on your latest thread.

I
:heart: all those yellow diamonds.

Aaarrgghhhh! I missed it. I'm kicking myself for not logging in earlier. Totally gorgeous necklace Sue. :mysmilie_851:

I agree with Sacha, your other one is a wowzer too. :rock:

Mxx

I'm not surprised it all sells so quickly, such beautiful jewellery, great taste.

Latest posts

Back