In the Salon with Gatineau TSV - 11/09/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Gatineau TSV on Saturday 11th of September.

Thankfully I will be on holiday. I can't resist Gatineau but the next three months of my life are already mortgaged to QVC!!!! Drat that Easy Pay!! Do you have any details (just in case I log on from abroad:sweat:)

Regular Gat customers will probably get a postcard sometime this week with details. Even though I have a bag stuffed full with Gatineau I can never resist a TSV they are always such good value. Hopefully it will be on easy pay. Am away for weekend so laptop is coming with me

Andrew has done a clip for qgossip so I'm guessing he reveals what's in the kit....... It was posted on qvc's facebook page so I'm guessing u can find it on their website too. Can't view it on my phone tho so haven't a clue what he says ....... Hope someone else can and puts the info on soon :)

Damn! I was hoping for Age benefit which I love - Melatogenine does nothing for me.

Not much in kit for a TSV is there :thinking:

Yeah, it seems TSV is the pot of cream, with a little bit extra thrown in just to make up the numbers. This is going to be the first Gatineau TSV in years that I won't be buying:happy:. I've got enough Melatogenine to last me till I am old but not wrinkly, mind you. The prestigious youth molecule will be my insurance, of course!:cheeky:

Good timing for me, I have just started on a travel size moisturiser and was about to order some more, I just love Gatineau.

Yeah, it seems TSV is the pot of cream, with a little bit extra thrown in just to make up the numbers. This is going to be the first Gatineau TSV in years that I won't be buying:happy:. I've got enough Melatogenine to last me till I am old but not wrinkly, mind you. The prestigious youth molecule will be my insurance, of course!:cheeky:

Same here. This has to be literally the most boring TSV they have actually done.

Fed up with Melatogenine in just about every TSV which doesn't suit me, wish they would do a DefiLift/Age Benefit one for a change.

Just had a look at the TSV. How very BORING! That has to be the worst TSV ever. I still have a large tube of the Melo moisturiser from ages ago and a few small tubes. I picked up a large tube of the cleanser on ebay. All the good stuff that Gatineau do and they have this as a TSV. My money is safe from QVC this time.

Question please ladies. Can you use decleor oils under melatogenine? I have loads of iris oil but might be tempted by this tsv as long as the aromessence doesn't interfere with the magic molecule. I've tried the cleanser before though and wasn't keen.

Yes you can use Decleor oils. I use the iris oil under the melotogenine and the defilift moisturers and it is OK -well at least on me! I have never broken out in zits or anything!

I like the look of this, a big size moisturiser for half price is appealing, more so than a TSV with lots of different products in piddly sizes. I almost Genuinely Need this (less than a third of a jar left of my current moisturiser and no spares) so might go for it.

I've been able to resist the TSV because I found that melatogenine was too rich and I ended up looking shiny as it doesn't seem to sink into my skin like it's supposed to ...... and I only used a tiny amount so it wasn't from over-application.

I've also tried the Age benefit cream (I bought the full sized pot and used it all) and didn't notice any difference, to be honest, so have recently been using the new Decleor cleanser and a high street brand of moisturiser and people have commented on my fresh looking skin ..... so go figure. :thinking:

At least it means my money stays on my bank account ..... for a change. :wink2:

Latest posts

Back