Invite Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one and i'm going...its a 2 hour drive for me to get there but i'm so nosey i can't resist LOL. Look forward to meeting ev1 there.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that our full address is on our contact us page, but we will be sending out a follow up email to those of you who have expressed an interest
http://www.colouredrocks.com/contact/

Steve has a hotel in Henley-in-Arden, which is about 4 miles away and all of the details can be found at the below address:
www.thewhiteswanhotel.com

I have just checked and they have rooms avaliable both the night before and on the night if anyone is interested.

Hope that helps :)

Still thinking...probably going but have to see...needing directions...
but still love to go...LOL
AND sth happened last night which leads me to SERIOUSLY thinking should I turn up or not...Maybe I should just lurk...

i have just replied i would love to go.... Mind you might feel a bit of a miser as i dont have loads and loads from rocks as alot of items have gone to ppl for pressies. ( i going to look like the poor relative against bargain and mad4gems lol).. will be great meeting ev1 tho. Mags

I hope to be there, hubby said he will drive (as I am unable to, epilepsy and in a wheelchair ) I just hope that the wheelchair won't prevent me being able to go! :1:

By the way if they say that the chair isn't a problem and anyone wants a lift from Herts let me know :D

Last edited:
Oooo, this is going to be such fun, sorry I can't offer you a lift Mags, but there's just no more room:31:

:doggie:

thx Mad4gems it will be great to meet you and no problems about lift it would have been really cheeky of me to ask heehee. mags

Sadly couldn't accept the invitation but hope all of you that are going have a brilliant time.

Don't forget your swag bags!!
wink2.gif

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that our full address is on our contact us page, but we will be sending out a follow up email to those of you who have expressed an interest
http://www.colouredrocks.com/contact/

Steve has a hotel in Henley-in-Arden, which is about 4 miles away and all of the details can be found at the below address:
www.thewhiteswanhotel.com

I have just checked and they have rooms avaliable both the night before and on the night if anyone is interested.

Hope that helps :)

Do us rockaolics get discount at the hotel. lol.:3:

Latest posts

Back