Is it just me or is Julia R of her rocker!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really have to mention that red dress she wore to launch the silver day tsv. How she got into it I don't know. It was much too tight and looked ridiculous. No Julia, you don't look sexy, you just look pathetic parading around like that [and it's not to do with age, it's just not looking in the mirror. She looked like one of those balloons that you model into shapes! This shape was like the Beryl Cook look [sorry but I had to say it]
Her 53 years are beging to show.:4:

I think her 53-year-old body is looking great for a 53-year-old-body. She would look quite wonderful in clothes designed for a 53-year-old body, rather than tight, bright togs intended for teenagers.

Still, she's a good presenter. I trust her to tell me the kinds of things I really want to know about a product, rather than just gush 'Simply beautiful!' at everything. And I feel she's really, really aware of the viewer and talking to the people 'out there', unlike some others like Jill Franks who seems to be having a private party with herself, the production team, the guest, or the co-presenter...leaving the viewer to feel like a dratted nuisance who she can't be bothered paying attention to.

But that dress with the silver nipple plates...I was speechless.

Is it just me or is Julia off her rocker!!!

whatever she is on which they sold it on qvc, if she was like me (similar age) the grumps police would have carted me of to misery land,

note to self, must lighten up a little and CHILLLLLL

as you were Julia, you make me happier

Join the club iamasmall - ever watched 'Grumpy Old Women' and agree with everything they say?

Wish I looked half as good as Julia!

I think her 53-year-old body is looking great for a 53-year-old-body. She would look quite wonderful in clothes designed for a 53-year-old body, rather than tight, bright togs intended for teenagers.

Exactly just because she's 53 it doesn't mean she cannot look good but she needs to wear more appropriate clothes in order to do so. Sometimes when she gets it right she looks great but other times ...

lol topaz grumpy old women must have been based on me and the grumpy old men on hubs, we shouls claim royalties, tho i tell you what those grumpy old women are lush, particularly the beautiful sheila hancock

Personally I don’t think there is anything wrong with showing a bit of flesh and cleavage, regardless of your age. Although I do think it should be done in an age appropriate way. Julia should take a leaf out of Suzie Adams (NN Lady) book, as she manages to strike the right balance.

Oh talking about Susie Adams. Did anyone see the 7pm show tonight. How funny was that show. Claudia was explaining how lovely the sheets felt but as you can imagine when you descibe soemthing really soft and luxurious it could sound quitre saucy. However she described it and she seemed to get the message across well with it, just came out a bit ooo-er. What a laugh. I thought both ladies (Claudia and Susie) looked so well groomed and pretty and what with the new studio and the perfectly made up beds - it was like bedtime paradise. Not like that in my house i'm afraid. I'm got my trakkies on and my bed is presently unmade. Not good.

Personally I don’t think there is anything wrong with showing a bit of flesh and cleavage, regardless of your age.
Whoops, a bit of a typo above, as there would be a lot wrong with showing a bit of flesh. I was thinking of the word flash.

Correction: There is nothing wrong with <b>showing a bit of skin and cleavage,</b> regardless of your age.:)

If she was Chocolate she would eat herself and she should stop wearing such tight clothes she is like Mutton dressed as Lamb.

Latest posts

Back