Is Keenan getting worse ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You don't get many called Fanny these days.

This street is close to where I used to live.

Fanny Street .jpg

If anyone hasn't seen the "Fanny" Irn Bru advert, look it up on YouTube. When it was first shown on TV I couldn't stop laughing, maybe it was the Glasgow accent that made it so funny.

CC

Katy Pullinger has lovely hair, as does Queen Julia & if she also had this amount trimmed off it would also be more age appropriate.
Oh I don't know about JR's hair. I saw her on a fashion show and it looked dreadful . It looked like it needed washing and was very straggly.

the colour is too dark and solid - she needs a bit of tonal colour in it. If she pays a professional to do that she has been shafted.

mind you I remember years ago you could often see the purple hairline when she had it done in the salon

She spits words out faster than a rapper.

Two hours having root canal treatment is better than 10 minutes of Chloe Everton. Most annoying presenter ever.
Now I'm more familiar with who's who presenter-wise I have to agree about CE. She cannot keep still for more than a couple of seconds can she. The skintight black jeans and clumpy white training shoe combo looks horrible as well.

I once had to ring our hospital to confirm an appointment I had been sent.
"who is the appointment with" asked the woman I spoke to.
"My letter states it's a Dr Death" I told her šŸ˜±

She laughed and said everyone makes that mistake, and that it's pronounced De-ath.
If that was my surname I wouldn't have gone into any career involving health or at least had a non de plume for work.

Latest posts

Back