Jess Foley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, after Jess Foley claimed yesterday that it'll be the "last show' of Natural Amazonite because "they're selling it back to one of Dave Troth's contacts", and the items will be "embargoed from sale", the items that were on last night are available to buy from their website today..........

So much for her saying "I can't say this unless its true".

Blatant lies and misleading - so it's being reported to the ASA.

So, after Jess Foley claimed that her show on the 29th May was the "last show" of Natural Amazonite because "they're selling it back to one of Dave Troth's contacts" and they'll be "embargoed from sale", guess what was on today.......... Yes, Natural Amazonite.

But not only Natural Amazonite - but the exact same items that were being "embargoed from sale" because Troth's contact was supposedly buying them back off them.

So, despite Jess Foley saying "I can't say this unless its true", she did say it - and it wasn't true.

Reported to the ASA.............

Exaggerate much? :p
I prefer to call it 'taking the p**s'.

However, she's incorrect in saying that if I had bought it elsewhere, it would have cost me millions. I only have £1.9 million in the bank, so I'd have been a couple of hundred thousand pounds short*.

*Disclaimer. This may be about as accurate as Jess Foley's claims. Absolutely.

Latest posts

Back