Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind Glen, either. I struggle with 'a little trouser', and I'm particularly not liking 'a little sneaker' which seems to have entirely replaced 'trainers' for him. I literally know not a single British person who'd use the word 'sneaker', so I can't understand why Glen does. Perhaps he thinks Americanisms=sophistication or something. As if.
Don't forget the "little pump"!!!

I don't mind Glen, either. I struggle with 'a little trouser', and I'm particularly not liking 'a little sneaker' which seems to have entirely replaced 'trainers' for him. I literally know not a single British person who'd use the word 'sneaker', so I can't understand why Glen does. Perhaps he thinks Americanisms=sophistication or something. As if.
Ah, that would be me. I've always said sneaker for those black baseball boots you used to get back in the 70's or were they high tops? I did have an American based great auntie though who used to send me all the trendy stuff from the US. She had no kids so used to spend lots of money on ME :D I had Barbie dolls before Barbie was even born.

(Can we sort out the emojis that have gone onto the dropdown?)

CC

Latest posts

Back