Jilly Halliday and MH

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Sorry Jilly, but you look sooooo frumpish on the 11pm show. The hair, the clothes,the shoes,- they put years on her!

What I'm more concerned about is the fact that, having switched QVC on to see what you're talking about, I've found myself quite liking that 3/4 sleeve cardigan..... I think I need a lie-down :thinking:

Imo MH clothing is exceedingly frumpish anyway. It doesn't matter who wears it. It reminds me of portly mother of the bride wear. Hideous.

Jilly certainly is no trend setter but she radiates good health and looks very happy. I have never seen MH so relaxed with a presenter. All girly giggly stuff. I thought the clothes in that hour were particularly hideous and garish and even the fabulous Goody was struggling not to look like a sack in a couple of pieces and that's really saying something. And by the way what was MH wearing below the waist? She pops on one of her tops and teams it with leather-look leggings, fishnets and killer heels. They prattled on about how anything goes at any age but clearly only one of them really believes that!

Latest posts

Back