Jilly Halliday - totally out of proportion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

qvctatt7.jpg

I have a lot of time for her. I very much like her style of presenting. If she has an expert with her she lets the expert provide most of the input, and just comes in when it is necessary, rather than when it isn’t, as so many of her colleagues do. If I had to design the perfect role and style for a shopping television presenter then it would be her. I also think she comes across as a very nice and decent person. Usually, I am more than happy being irreverent (er..rude) about most shopping television presenters. But in her case, equally, I am very happy to be positive in the extreme about her. She is a rare, rare breed these days on shopping television: somebody who puts the products first, and not herself.

I have a lot of time for her. I very much like her style of presenting. If she has an expert with her she lets the expert provide most of the input, and just comes in when it is necessary, rather than when it isn’t, as so many of her colleagues do. If I had to design the perfect role and style for a shopping television presenter then it would be her. I also think she comes across as a very nice and decent person. Usually, I am more than happy being irreverent (er..rude) about most shopping television presenters. But in her case, equally, I am very happy to be positive in the extreme about her. She is a rare, rare breed these days on shopping television: somebody who puts the products first, and not herself.
Hear hear she's normal. Thats an accolade in my book. Not pushy. Not false. Not sarcastic. An overall good presenter.Well done Jilly!

She looked good in the outfit she had on in the Radley TSV which make a nice change as some of the outfits look dire on her.I suppose it is part of the job but sometimes she could surely see that something is far from flattering?She seems a nice person though and easy to listen to ‘ you are going to like this’ Jilly.

I've always liked Jilly but she's been made to wear some ****** awful outfits that really don't suit her figure. Surely she could say no, but if she's on the TSV then she's got to wear it. She's got a very pleasant personality and she's a very pretty lady. She's not really overweight is she, just pear shaped like a lot of folk.

CC

I honestly don't watch QVC anymore only come on here and look on the website.
In the old days I remember she was made to wear a god awful evening dress in silver metallic think it was a TSV.
Also remember AY had a girl crush on her and used to say she was the most beautiful presenter, bet JR loved that.

Whatever shape Jilly might be or not be as sure as hell Q clothes won't do a darn thing for. Luckily she manages to avoid most of Q'creations but who will ever forget that awful satiny full length TSV she was forced to wear.

I like her and would rather have her any day over the skinnies SG, JK, JF, in Q fashions or not.
That shocker of a dress was dreadful on everybody, including the brand ambassador. Their usual spiel was Oscar worthy under the circumstances.

QVC clothes sizes varies a lot from brand to brand and item to item. Even the tall slender models look bad in them much less Jilly with her average size 16 body. The models are usually a high street 12 and the QVC 12 clothes dont fit them either. The plus models wear a size 16/18 and the clothes still dont fit them. QVC would have to sort out the sizes for each and every item of clothing, each brand and on each and every model. I think its worth it.

Latest posts

Back