Josie Maran TSV 18/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There is a Jose Maran Tsv on the 18/08/2015, Nice to see a different brand having a Tsv :)

I was really tempted by her last TSV, but I didn't bother in the end. Will be interesting to see what it contains.
Thanks Autumn.

QVC US has loads of products from this brand. Unfortunately QVC UK seem to stick to a small selection and we get them in TVSs as well. It would be brilliant if QVC UK really stepped up this time.

I'm putting my disappointment a side for the Elemis TSV and getting excited for this TSV now. lol!

However, I was also very excited for the last one, I bought it and I'll be honest I still use it (but not a lot), but I don't think it's great - the body cream seems to just sit on my skin and I can't use her Argan Oil at all (even though AY says it's for everyone). My combination skin just doesn't like it.

I saw Terri put something on Twitter a while ago that there would be a Josie Maran TSV in August for us, but I had totally forgot about it.

Although I was fairly disappointed with the last one, I'm going to stay open minded about this one, see what it is and make a decision.

I bought the last TSV and I did like it, I found the body products great, very moisturising for my dry skin, I liked the scrub, hand cream and body cream, I thought they were really good and I did like the smell, although I know many people didn't. As far as the actual Argan oil for the face goes, I still put it on now and again. I did use it religiously for a couple of months but like everything I didn't see any difference. I am afraid that for what I consider "big" money for skincare I am expecting to see a noticeable difference for me to buy again, and so far, having used absolutely everything QVC has to offer, I have not seen a noticeable difference with anything I have used on my face. I do enjoy the texture and feel of the Elemis PCMC, but as the TSV is £60, I have decided that I don't like it that much.

I would consider buying the Josie Maran TSV if the body products are appealing.

I bought the last TSV and I did like it, I found the body products great, very moisturising for my dry skin, I liked the scrub, hand cream and body cream, I thought they were really good and I did like the smell, although I know many people didn't. As far as the actual Argan oil for the face goes, I still put it on now and again. I did use it religiously for a couple of months but like everything I didn't see any difference. I am afraid that for what I consider "big" money for skincare I am expecting to see a noticeable difference for me to buy again, and so far, having used absolutely everything QVC has to offer, I have not seen a noticeable difference with anything I have used on my face. I do enjoy the texture and feel of the Elemis PCMC, but as the TSV is £60, I have decided that I don't like it that much.

I would consider buying the Josie Maran TSV if the body products are appealing.

I forgot about the scrub. Now that I liked.

Love the argan oil for my hair only. Decleor only on my face. Hope this has the oil - the products in the last TSV were ok but the oil is fabby for the hair

DD (19) has been using the JM argan oil for nearly 2 years and it's done wonders for her skin. She used to get those classic hormonal chin zits but these have disappeared and not come back. I wish I'd had it when I was in my teens, my skin didn't clear until I was about 25! However I would say there are cheaper alternatives which she's used without a relapse. We took Donna's advice and bought from billy in the tree on ebay; great quality oil at a fraction of the JM price. I'll probably look to buy the TSV and put away some bits for presents for her.

Whatever this is I'm going for it,I've just bought a new spray for the face and Argan moisturising serum from America,love Josie Maran products.

I LOVE argan oil. I regularly use the argan oil on my face at night. I use the body butter in coconut for a subtle glimmer too. I have ultra-pale skin and it just takes that blinding whiteness off - a very good thing for the benefit of onlookers!

My daughter (19) cleanses with LE Cleanse & Polish, followed by a quick spritz of Instant Boost Tonic or Elemis lavender toner and she only uses about 2 droplets of argan oil on skin still damp with toner which helps to disperse it to the sheerest possible application. I'm 33 years older and use pretty much the same routine myself and the 100ml bottle lasts us months (I couldn't say how long but probably 6+ months) for two of us sharing a bottle and using every night.

Ditch dairy for beautiful skin. My DD, since becoming vegan, has only an occasional hormonal spot but small and quickly healing and her eczema has disappeared. The worst spots she had were after drinking Jersey milk, OMG, they took weeks to clear. I thought it was liver exhaustion, which it prob was trying to get rid of the richness of the milk, then traced her food intake back to this different item.

My daughter (19) cleanses with LE Cleanse & Polish, followed by a quick spritz of Instant Boost Tonic or Elemis lavender toner and she only uses about 2 droplets of argan oil on skin still damp with toner which helps to disperse it to the sheerest possible application. I'm 33 years older and use pretty much the same routine myself and the 100ml bottle lasts us months (I couldn't say how long but probably 6+ months) for two of us sharing a bottle and using every night.

I think the 100ml might be too much for me and would rather go for the 50ml.:)

Ditch dairy for beautiful skin. My DD, since becoming vegan, has only an occasional hormonal spot but small and quickly healing and her eczema has disappeared. The worst spots she had were after drinking Jersey milk, OMG, they took weeks to clear. I thought it was liver exhaustion, which it prob was trying to get rid of the richness of the milk, then traced her food intake back to this different item.

Everyone has different reactions to different foods in their diets. What works for one person, won't necessarily work for others.

The best things which appear to be universal are: drink more water, don't smoke/stop smoking, get plenty of sleep.

It is huge but only a few quid more than the 50ml, kept in a cupboard it hasn't gone off. I use it on the ends of my hair and if I've dispensed too much for my face I rub into hands, elbows, knees and feet.

A great point about dairy, as DD has been avoiding lactose for just under a year and feels better for it, we buy A2 or Lactofree milk, cheese etc; even my local little Co-Op sells the Lactofree milk so I think it's becoming easier to source.

When my children were little they only washed their faces with water (face-paints needed Cleanse & Polish) and it was really only in their teens when they started to dabble with face and hair products that their slightly hormonal skins started to get spots. DD was easier to convince to avoid clearasil etc as she just started using whatever I had on the go in the bathroom but when DS came home from Uni and saw her skin he asked about Argan oil, and his skin seems much improved too.

I tested a sample bottle of the JM cleansing oil but wasn't very impressed so I wouldn't be tempted to buy this but I like the solid balm and Infinity cream (both safer to travel with than a glass bottle), love the foundation, eyeshadow compact, hydrating lipstick and brightening face balm. DD also uses the JM concealer pencil and the Infinity lip & cheek colour. She uses fake tan a lot being very pale alongside her friends but she didn't like the in shower tanning mousse, whereas I've had great results with it. So that's almost the complete JM range on Q tested! I quite fancy trying the Finishing Powder but already have kilos of powder that I may never get through!

Latest posts

Back