Julia K dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane2495

Registered Shopper
Oh my word!! Whoever put the model in the left in the shiny beige clinging dress is very unkind, in black it looks fine, but the beige shows up every single imperfection and she has a good figure!! I would look like I'd come out of a sausage stuffing machine in this and somewhat overstuffed at that!!  image.jpg

I thought the guest was the designer of Indigo Moon!!!! I stand corrected if I am wrong x

Ali K has just said that no two pieces are the same. Au contraire Ali, they are all equally hideous. Who would wear these?!!

Tiffany looked ruddy awful in the trousers earlier this evening. And if she looks awful there's no hope for me.

I didn`t see the show but I`ve seen the dresses online and its a thumping big no no from me.

I saw the early show yesterday, I thought the clothes were dreadful / frumpy, I couldn't imagine who would buy/wear them... I think the fashion is getting worse.

It's the usual unforgiving static polyester. I can't understand why they keep introducing new ranges of exactly the same designs and fabrics.

I saw the early show yesterday, I thought the clothes were dreadful / frumpy, I couldn't imagine who would buy/wear them... I think the fashion is getting worse.

Rita Fairclough wears quite a bit of Indigo Moon

Latest posts

Back