Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pass the bucket. Chuntley’s mother has knitted her a Scottish man as her real one is away in Scotland and she is missing him dreadfully. Bets once he knew there was only to be interaction between people in the same house he hot footed to the Highlands rather than be stuck with her for months!

Well I think what was wrong with Jill the over day was the grief she was going through at the loss of her dog who sadly died. I know the pain of this and It can be very hard to keep your mind on your job. I noticed her voice quivers a couple of times.

I am on twitter as is she which is how I know about her loss. She is heartbroken.
So sad, after her other bulldog was stolen and never found, she must have felt this loss very deeply.

Well I think what was wrong with Jill the over day was the grief she was going through at the loss of her dog who sadly died. I know the pain of this and It can be very hard to keep your mind on your job. I noticed her voice quivers a couple of times.

I am on twitter as is she which is how I know about her loss. She is heartbroken.

I haven't seen anything recently on twitter about her dog dying

Pass the bucket. Chuntley’s mother has knitted her a Scottish man as her real one is away in Scotland and she is missing him dreadfully. Bets once he knew there was only to be interaction between people in the same house he hot footed to the Highlands rather than be stuck with her for months!
She should probably be grateful. Lots of relationships will not survive living together without respite.

Catherine was showing us a diamond ring on the Luxury Jewellery show last night and said how perfect it would be as an engagement ring. Hint.

it was lovely but £2499.99, a price which CHuntley said was less than most people pay for an engagement ring. Im so behind the times.

PS the Onjenue dress suited her very well.

Poor Jill, she adores her dogs & when she was away from the Q last year the only things that could be seen on her social media were comments about lost & abandoned animals. A few days ago I sorted out our mountain of photos & it was the ones of all the animals who had shared our home that upset me, the ones of my parents made me smile!

Ohlordy.......I couldn't stand the mice
I love them, apart from the fact they have no bladder control. Of course they may be rats but they don't bother me either. We had the most glorious cat called Kizzy who would spend her summer evenings sitting on the garden wall catching bats, she would leap several feet in the air & land back on the wall with one in her mouth. Getting a bat from the landing ceiling is a very difficult job! I found her eating a bag of discarded chips outside the school one lunchtime, she was thin with matted fur & infected eyes, I couldn't take her back to work so trundled off to the vets who kept her for the afternoon, my plan was to have the local cat charity rehome her but it was full & we enjoyed her company for the next fifteen years, despite the bats 🧛‍♂️ - nearest emoji.

Catherine was showing us a diamond ring on the Luxury Jewellery show last night and said how perfect it would be as an engagement ring. Hint.

it was lovely but £2499.99, a price which CHuntley said was less than most people pay for an engagement ring. Im so behind the times.

PS the Onjenue dress suited her very well.
She desperately wants a ring on that finger, she was the same with solitaire from the Fire Light range. I hope knitted Jamie has a healthy amount in his Post Office savings account!

I think the other 'desperado' is Shirley Ballas off Strictly. She has commented in the press no end about how she would love to be engaged, and he's the man of her dreams, etc etc. Her poor boyfriend ! talk about pressure. He may have no intention of getting married, so she will look a complete ninny if he ups and buggers off ! Chuntley needs to stop sounding so needy, or he'll be off too.

jules is far from retirement imo she's still great at her job but I agree she has to relearn dressing skills

Sorry peeps JR is OLD way past the cute age middle age is 40 ( middle of life) JR is 60 - I'd say that's old coz no one lives to be 120 !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry peeps JR is OLD way past the cute age middle age is 40 ( middle of life) JR is 60 - I'd say that's old coz no one lives to be 120 !!!

Wow that's a bit unkind!

I'm 63, I normally worked 50+ hours a week before being furloughed...now I'm doing volunteer dog walking/shopping for several local elderly people who are staying safe, and keep contact by phone the help stave off their isolation.

I'm a Reiki master so I regularly take part in co-ordinated world wide healing sessions that are organised via social media.

I have a friend that's six months older that me, she's a nurse running an endoscopy unit, short staffed because some of her team transferred to critical care so she's working stupid hours because things like cancer have not gone away and people still need testing.

People regularly live to be 100 so in that context reaching 60, or 63 for that matter, is just over half their life span which means middle aged!

Wow that's a bit unkind!

I'm 63, I normally worked 50+ hours a week before being furloughed...now I'm doing volunteer dog walking/shopping for several local elderly people who are staying safe, and keep contact by phone the help stave off their isolation.

I'm a Reiki master so I regularly take part in co-ordinated world wide healing sessions that are organised via social media.

I have a friend that's six months older that me, she's a nurse running an endoscopy unit, short staffed because some of her team transferred to critical care so she's working stupid hours because things like cancer have not gone away and people still need testing.

People regularly live to be 100 so in that context reaching 60, or 63 for that matter, is just over half their life span which means middle aged!
'According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between about 45 and 65'. I've worked with 12 year olds who were definitely middle aged & know people in their 80s who are full of joie de vivre. My grandmother was glorious, where my parents instilled the importance of having values & made me eat my greens she provided the magic. She died when she was 85 & my husband described her as the oldest person he knew in terms of years but the most youthful in outlook & zest for life.

I don’t have a problem with JR’s age and her being at work. My problem is with the girly pantomime act she puts on. Her sarcasm is unpleasant to watch and I can’t stand the only joking/what do I know/just saying/anyway asides that she makes whilst gurning at the camera. In my opinion she looks foolish and I have to switch off even if I am interested in the product.

Her age matters not a jot to me, why would it because I’m older, what does get on my chesticles is the way she gets on just like Evie says.

Now wearing clothes 2 sizes down just because you are “in a small” is a whole different kettle of fish FGS the woman is selling us clothes while at the same time looking awful. It’s not her size just the same as her age it’s the fact she is in denial- just wear the right size, it’s not rocket science.

I don’t have a problem with JR’s age and her being at work. My problem is with the girly pantomime act she puts on. Her sarcasm is unpleasant to watch and I can’t stand the only joking/what do I know/just saying/anyway asides that she makes whilst gurning at the camera. In my opinion she looks foolish and I have to switch off even if I am interested in the product.

I absolutely agree Evie, it is uncomfortable to watch and totally unacceptable. All I can put it down to is she’s extremely jealous of the younger guest presenters, either that or she’s simply not a very nice woman, which is sad as Queen Julia has had a good run with lots of freebies and a career which has allowed her a good lifestyle.........or so she keeps telling us.

Her age matters not a jot to me, why would it because I’m older, what does get on my chesticles is the way she gets on just like Evie says.

Now wearing clothes 2 sizes down just because you are “in a small” is a whole different kettle of fish FGS the woman is selling us clothes while at the same time looking awful. It’s not her size just the same as her age it’s the fact she is in denial- just wear the right size, it’s not rocket science.

Agreed Lati.

I absolutely agree Evie, it is uncomfortable to watch and totally unacceptable. All I can put it down to is she’s extremely jealous of the younger guest presenters, either that or she’s simply not a very nice woman, which is sad as Queen Julia has had a good run with lots of freebies and a career which has allowed her a good lifestyle.........or so she keeps telling us.

Agreed Lati.
Ditto.

Latest posts

Back