Just What Is She ,,,,,

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
wearing ?

Alison Young has done her very best to look her very worse tonight for BE at 10pm.

:down:

Looks like she has forgotten her clothes and borrowed bits and pieces from different people never seen anyone dressed in such an odd way

She had two different smock type tops on last night over a T shirt which made her body look shapeless. Could she possibly be pregnant do we think?

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:
She had two different smock type tops on last night over a T shirt which made her body look shapeless. Could she possibly be pregnant do we think?

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Preggers?? Nah, not in your wildest dreams. Simple explanation...she's got middle aged spread and no dress sense whatsoever. :doh: Dressing to look edgy or in inappropriate clothes are classic signs of older women striving to hang on to their toyboy. :devil:

Not a cat in hells chance shes pregnant because shes far too selfish IMO. Middle age spread methinks.

Join the club love:mysmilie_512:

I'm not childfree but have friends who are in really think saying people who don't want children are selfish is rather narrow minded.

I think you're all being very unfair ;)

In my opinion, she's bang up to date.

She heard about the latest "colour blocking" craze and has done just that - "clashing" beige with grey!!

I know Catherine/Claire get a lot of stick on here about their clothes and hair, but at least they're always immaculately turned out - whether it's to our personal taste or not.

You can literally actually imagine what happened AY arrives at Q dressed in her long sleeved T shirt top and jeans.
On air for her first show of BE at 10pm see grabs a sundress to wear for the show.
This dress has to be from someone else, as on her own admission would never expose her skin to the sun.
As she says she puts more clothing on, when others are removing their's when it's sunny.
On she pops the strappy sundress over the long sleeved t shirt and jeans, only to find it's a bit long and baggy.
Finding the large buckle on her belt is visable though the thin summery material, she lifts up the sundress and quickly pulls out the belt though her belt loops.
She then hikes up the sundress with the belt fastened loose at hip level.
Takes a quick look at herself, thinking great the layered trendy look teamed with her pink Lola.

The floor manager in total shock shouts " Lights, Camera, Action " and she's live on air on Le Q.

"Good evening I'm Alison Young literally actually your beauty expert here for you with Lee and SJ from BE.
Just for you I'm looking like actually literally like a sack of potatoes just for you tonight, so get to Q cut, because this literal actual Hot Pick is approaching limited stock for you ....................

:wonder::blush:

Last edited:
(mum writes)

I find it very insulting that being childfree is considered selfish by some. I tried for seven years to have children, with horrendous fertility treatments during that time and was called a "selfish bitch" for not having them because I didn't tell everybody what was going on. Luckily, I was able to adopt two beautiful babies that have now grown up to be the light of my life. It's easy to pass judgment on others but keep in mind that you never know what they're going through. Who knows, perhaps AY isn't able to have children herself too and maybe has her blase persona to deal with it. Also, there are those who simply don't want children. It's not the be all and end all of existence. Besides, the world's population is burgeoning as it is.

Not a cat in hells chance shes pregnant because shes far too selfish IMO. Middle age spread methinks.

Join the club love:mysmilie_512:

nobody is selfish because they dont either have children through either choice, fertility, or cost....whatever happened to freedom to choose

I thought she looked good and considering tv adds lbs, I bet IRL she looked really good. I wasn't keen on the colour but I really liked the outfit and in a brighter shade it would have looked great.

I think it is selfish to have children if you know you won't make them your #1 priority.

There is another "side" to this childless thing.

I decided against having children from a young age, because being the eldest I had to help Mum with my 2 younger brothers, which put me off for life !!! I saw for myself how lack of money (we're talking the 50's and 60's here when it was the norm for Mums to stay at home), and how a crying baby left her shattered. No support in those days with nurseries and the like, and the only benefit available was National Assistance which most people were too proud to claim for - unlike today where 'shame' has no meaning anymore.

So yes, may be I AM selfish for wanting a better lifestyle than my parents, BUT working non-stop for 40 odd years at least gave me the ability to help my parents financially, which I would'nt have been able to do had I had children. So maybe I wasn't selfish after all !!!!!!

She may be on trend with the colour blocking thing. The trouble starts when she just does not suit the style of clothes she is wearing. AY should at least try to dress for her body shape. Just because a style in the mags and the shops does not mean everyone will look good in it.

I am sure she has a waist but insists in wearing these smock things which make her look bigger than she no doubt is in real life.

She looks alright - not particularly smart but not worthy of criticism! All pesenters have their "off" days :mysmilie_466:

Latest posts

Back