Kathy van zealand tsv 23th jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good point

I certainly couldn't go away for a two week holiday with that. Maybe a weekend break should I ever manage to have one! They have just shown a label on it which says " Take me - I'm yours", knowing my luck someone would actually do that! I prefer my case to be less noticeable, more understated and therefore not so likely to go " missing "!

Hi,
That's a very good point. Apparently, thieves target posh or blingy luggage in the hope of richer pickings inside! Plain and a little bit distressed should be a better bet.....a bit like myself when travelling!

:54::54::54:

This TSV is ugly. I get my luggage from TK Maxx. Expensive brands (like Antler and Samsonite) are sold off in TKM at the end of each season when they bring out new colours.

Hi,
That's a very good point. Apparently, thieves target posh or blingy luggage in the hope of richer pickings inside! Plain and a little bit distressed should be a better bet.....a bit like myself when travelling!

LOL You and me both

Hi,

Just think how disappointed they will be if they do steal these. Full of QVC Kim & Co, perhaps Quaker Factory, SBC Fish Oil collagen serum etc.

Latest posts

Back