Kathy van zealand tsv 23th jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just had a quick look on the website and I agree with everyine - nasty!! The suitcase on it's own is just about bearable at a push (though I wouldn't buy it at anything more than £20), but that tote bag is hideous looking. I bet it's heavy as well (the case not that bag).

I agree with all the posts. Although I do like the case (yes, maybe I need my head examining!), I hate the croc print and the bag is just dreadful.

What I want to know is why, at prices like this, and I also include the lovely leather jacket that was the TSV on Monday, can't QVC offer the easy pay option? I can't remember the last time there was easy pay. This is obviously QVC's way of managing the credit crunch - offer very expensive TSVs without the easy pay option because not only will you rip-off your customer, but you'll get full payment up front too!!!

Have become very disillusioned with QVC since the new year. They are certainly not customer-friendly at all.

yes, but practical......for keeping your whips and thigh boots with you at all times. ;)

Perfect description! I stopped paying a lot for cases a long time ago - I have had too many depressing moments in baggage halls reclaiming stained and battered suitcases. Looking at today's TSV I'd walk away from it and forget all about reclaiming it!:2:

I don't mind some of her bags although the prices are steep for what they are but think some of them are ugly and awful. This suitcase falls into the ugly & awful section!!

You could buy the equivalent in somewhere like Home Bargains, T K Maxx or Pound Stretcher at a fraction of the price. Overpriced TAT IMHO.

At over £130 when you include P&P this has to be a rip off who in their right minds is going to pay this for what looks like a childs dressing up case.Even on easy pay this wouldn't have been for me.

I think these bags would be classified as hand luggage, so you wouldn't have to submit them to the mercies of baggage handlers at the airport.

I travel a lot for work so have bought a number of wheelie cases over the years, ranging from cheapie ones I have picked up for a fiver to the somewhat pricier Mulberry and Samsonites. I am currently using a BRICS leather carry-on wheelie case which I love, and didn't cost all that much more than this TSV (which I'm not keen on at all) and an Atlantic wheelie bag which came as part of a QVC TSV entire luggage set which cost half the price of this one.

That is truely horrible!! :eek: It may be described as 'faux croc' but it looks what it is - plastic! What a rip off!!! The bloke on our local market has got better cases than that and at a fraction of the cost. Plus, if there's anything goes wrong with it, you can just take it back to him cos he's there every week.
RG

I can't imagine this would stand up well to the hammering it would get from the baggage handlers if you did have to stick it in the hold. The blingy bit would probably drop off and the plastic looks like it would tear. Not worth £130 or whatever it is.

when will people learn your not buying the product, your buying the name, & when your walking along the streets, your giving them free advertising.

is it only me who is taken in by the word faux it's still fake to me.

The matching tote bag is sized perfectly for hand luggage and features an organizer pocket to hold all your documents. The suitcase measures about 54cm x 36cm x 26cm (20" x 14" x 10") with the tote bag measuring 51cm x 33cm x 12cm (20" x 13" x 5"). Available in Black, Cherry and Sea Foam.

Not for the airline I'm travelling with! Their measurements are 43cm x 28cm x 23cm (17" x 11" x 9"). Maximum weight is 5kg (11bs). I dread to think how much this case weights empty.

The guest said she could take it away for a two week holiday. I certainly couldn't!!

Will check out Matalan next week for a cheap, light, right-sized case.

I'm truly grateful to qvc for saving my credit card with such awful tsv's!

I even unusually managed to avoid a few beauty tsv's recently because they were not so good. I say more Indigo Moon, Kim & Co, Pearl and Handbag tsv's please then I will save a fortune....

I certainly couldn't go away for a two week holiday with that. Maybe a weekend break should I ever manage to have one! They have just shown a label on it which says " Take me - I'm yours", knowing my luck someone would actually do that! I prefer my case to be less noticeable, more understated and therefore not so likely to go " missing "!

Latest posts

Back