Keeley/PCMC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't speak on Keeley's merits as I don't watch her regularly or know enough to make an informed comment.
Also I don't fully understand Keeley's relationship with Elemis.
I thought she previously worked at one of their spa's in London, then opened Elle in Tamworth, which stocks and uses Elemis.
Though now it appears due to family commitments she has moved out to live in Cyprus, but still visits to treat certain customers at Elle once per month.
I stand corrected if I've got any of this information incorrect

All I wish to say is I hold both QVC and Elemis partly responsible for what has happened.
How can one person with her own business, clients and family firstly in Tamworth and now Cyprus be responsible for all shows and web site / facebook questions?
When will QVC learn that large brands and popular shows should not be left to an individual person.
Is what developed in Dawn Bibby's case not a prime example?
Viewers need various inputs, different views, experiences and knowledge from a team of expert guests their fields of expertise.
Surely Elemis in the UK have much more to offer the QVC customer.
How many times are we told what a large customer QVC are, then why don't brands acknowledge this with their on air representatives?

i really do think that keeley enjoys her job though but must be hard with a family and living abroad. dawn always lookded wreaked but for both of them it must have made a good income for them both!

Careful peeps repeating the rumour about Keeley moving to Cyprus may result in you feeling the long arm of the law. Wonder where it originated? it's been circulating for a while, curious!

Jude xx

Careful peeps repeating the rumour about Keeley moving to Cyprus may result in you feeling the long arm of the law. Wonder where it originated? it's been circulating for a while, curious!

Jude xx

Rumour I was convinced I'd heard?
I really must be dreaming that I'd heard it said on air?

I love Liz Earle superskin and I wouldn't care if she was caught hiding up a gum tree whistling dixie to passers by! I don't use a brand because it's 'desirable' or 'cool' or whatever ~ I use it because it smells good and it works for my skin. If Keeley's antics are enough to sway anyone from using the brand then it can't really have produced the results it says it does.

I also use stuff that I get on with, not the person associated with it.

This all started far as I know when John Lewis sent out postcards for an Elemis event, saying come meet Emer the new Elemis presenter on QVC. Then it was being asked was Keeley leaving QVC? It seems to be an open thing that she was moving to Cyprus, well on facebook. I asked at my local counter and one sa even said she heard Keeley was moving to Australia! Thought that was a bit far to travel for QVC shows. I asked if they heard Keeley was leaving and got the answer they didn't know. Then they received a letter from Elemis head office telling them to stop discussing Keeley with customers. For me and the staff at my counter is was just a causal inquiry thing. What is happening, is there a new presenter for Elemis on QVC?

Now I read a few facebook pages, QVC and Debenhams(the latter for the weekly competitions which I have never won. Not that I am bitter or anything), and one relating to QVC. Now there does seem to be some sort of undercurrent going on about this. People on the Liz Earle page and others being accused of something(sorry I have no actual idea what), no idea what they did or if it was something totally different. Its all like an who done it, clues about things mentioned but no 'well this happen or that happened or who did what.'

I thought it was just rumour.

Jude xx

No, not a rumour. I'm sure it was said on QVC - because I remember thinking 'that's a country I wouldn't go back to' as the last time I was there, there was an earthquake and I've never been so **** scared in my life!!!!

Last edited:
I won't speak on Keeley's merits as I don't watch her regularly or know enough to make an informed comment.
I thought she previously worked at one of their spa's in London, then opened Elle in Tamworth, which stocks and uses Elemis.
Though now it appears due to family commitments she has moved out to live in Cyprus, but still visits to treat certain customers at Elle once per month.
I stand corrected if I've got any of this information incorrect.

All I wish to say is I hold both QVC and Elemis partly responsible for what has happened.
How can one person with her own business, clients and family firstly in Tamworth and now Cyprus be responsible for all shows and web site / facebook questions?
When will QVC learn that large brands and popular shows should not be left to an individual person.
Is what developed in Dawn Bibby's case not a prime example?
Viewers need various inputs, different views, experiences and knowledge from a team of expert guests their fields of expertise.
Surely Elemis in the UK have much more to offer the QVC customer.
How many times are we told what a large customer QVC are, then why don't brands acknowledge this with their on air representatives?

there is a facebook elemis page so i don't believe elemis are loading it on to keeley. surely if any rep, qvc guest or otherwise has a facebook page, it's up to them?

Thanks Shiny, I don't watch many of the Elemis hours although the new rep Emer seems nice. I must have missed it and I've only seen mention of it here and got my wires crossed. Has she told her Facebook devotees? They could have a whip-round for a moving present.

Jude xx

there is a facebook elemis page so i don't believe elemis are loading it on to keeley. surely if any rep, qvc guest or otherwise has a facebook page, it's up to them?

I was just about to make the same post.
I think Keeley's page must therefore be set up to promote her salon & the fact she uses Elemis

Thanks Shiny, I don't watch many of the Elemis hours although the new rep Emer seems nice. I must have missed it and I've only seen mention of it here and got my wires crossed. Has she told her Facebook devotees? They could have a whip-round for a moving present.

Jude xx

Lol
Naughty!

Your quite right perhaps not, but I haven't seen anyone in high command at Elemis run to promote the brand until 2am in the morning for years.
They seem to think it's ok for Keeley to do it as well as everything else.

I love Liz Earle superskin and I wouldn't care if she was caught hiding up a gum tree whistling dixie to passers by! I don't use a brand because it's 'desirable' or 'cool' or whatever ~ I use it because it smells good and it works for my skin. If Keeley's antics are enough to sway anyone from using the brand then it can't really have produced the results it says it does.

i take your point but i didn't mean desirable to me personally. i don't use it. i meant desirable/up-market/classy generally, which is the image the brand tries to portray. if their tv representative behaves publicly like a spoilt child, then that tarnishes that image somewhat. jmho.

Aspirational is the current, rather irritating buzz-word. Almost telling the customer that this range is out of their reach, a step beyond the stuff they probably use, designed to illicit a thought of "I ****** do deserve this! I'll jump to the phones!"

Jude xx

Last edited:
i saw that when i went in to see how many 'likes' hc had. thought it was quite brave to post that to the sycophants who seem to see elemis as a religion.

Thanks for the compliment! :blush:

Not sure it's bravery though: more like pig-headedness and a desire to outline that it IS hypocritical for someone claiming to be bullied online to allow online bullying to take place on an online forum she controls.

Plus the fact that she's allowing existing and potential Elemis customers who post here to get slagged off; which can't really be very good business practise? :wonder:

I stand corrected if I've got any of this information incorrect.

Sorry to return back to the topic of spelling but I can't help wondering about the name of Keeley's salon. I've heard her call it 'Elle' which sounds like a salon name but it's actually spelt Ele which doesn't make any sense to me. Is this a word in another language does anybody know or do you think maybe it's just the first half of Elemis (but then she would pronounce it 'eller' wouldn't she)?

Thanks for the compliment! :blush:

Not sure it's bravery though: more like pig-headedness and a desire to outline that it IS hypocritical for someone claiming to be bullied online to allow online bullying to take place on an online forum she controls.

Plus the fact that she's allowing existing and potential Elemis customers who post here to get slagged off; which can't really be very good business practise? :wonder:

You're doing a great job, HC, keep flying the flag for ST and us Forumites!

It has a meaningless accent over the first E but then it must be beauty brand affectation as Alpha H has an Absolute (accent on the final E) Cleanser which bemuses me too.

Jude xx

Three cheers for HC :mysmilie_378:

Flying the flag over on FB for all us '' bitches '' on ST :mysmilie_483:

It has a meaningless accent over the first E but then it must be beauty brand affectation as Alpha H has an Absolute (accent on the final E) Cleanser which bemuses me too.

Jude xx

All a giant load of boll-cks then Akimbo!

Latest posts

Back