Keeley/PCMC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The woman is an idiot.
I would rather listen to an hour of the Prai woman than 5 minutes of Keeley. She has no comprehension or understanding of the English language at all.

Last edited:
Let's be kind and assume she meant the stuff has an "affinity" with the skin.

Now let's stop being kind and suggest that if she intends to spout crap then she should stick to words she knows, use a spell checker and learn some grammar.

i too am baffled by her reply only in keeley's head does it make sense never understood paying so much for a face cream even if i could afford it which i can't i wouldn't use it

She's spouting complete garbage! Amazing actives - what the hell are they and silicone well we all know the horrors of that! To think she accused some of the Liz Earle fans of being holier than thou last year - another story but she had to apologise. Then she calls the police in because someone is speeding rumours that she is leving to live in Cyprus and guess what she's gone to live in Cyprus and returns when it's a big thing on qvc or an important client requiring a facial. Perhaps if she actually familiarised herself with the ingredients in the products she is so keen to promote maybe she wouldn't look so stupid.

Has Keeley actually moved to Cyprus????? I thought so but the staff at my local Elemis counter all got letters from head office, about spreading rumours concerning Keeley.

... Then she calls the police in because someone is speeding rumours that she is leving to live in Cyprus and guess what she's gone to live in Cyprus and returns when it's a big thing on qvc or an important client requiring a facial...

Has Keeley actually moved to Cyprus????? I thought so but the staff at my local Elemis counter all got letters from head office, about spreading rumours concerning Keeley.

My Goodness!
She'd better employ Max Clifford lol
He represents the rich & famous

Hold on and rewind...she called in the police because people were spreading rumours that she was going to live in Cyprus? WTF! THE POLICE?? :mysmilie_15:

PCMC is the name emblazoned on the side of a huge factory not far from me, I even had an interview for a job there once.

It has nothing to do with makeup, but was to do with making something you ALL have at home.

I could tell you what the letters stood for, of course, but thought you may like to let your imaginations run wild and guess.

Unfortunately, it has now closed down, leaving about 6 large empty facories, each one about the size of a football pitch.

PCMC is the name emblazoned on the side of a huge factory not far from me, I even had an interview for a job there once.

It has nothing to do with makeup, but was to do with making something you ALL have at home.

I could tell you what the letters stood for, of course, but thought you may like to let your imaginations run wild and guess.

Unfortunately, it has now closed down, leaving about 6 large empty facories, each one about the size of a football pitch.

The one that was across the road from the shops then? :mysmilie_845:

Paper Converting Machine Company?

Looks like you either googled or live in Plymouth!

They make the MACHINES that make toilet rolls, paper towels, paper tissues etc from huge rolls of paper so the machines convert the paper into toilet rolls.

Until I went there for my interview, I didn't really understand what the name meant.

They had to test the machines before selling them, so they had skips full of toilet rolls, tissues etc. I was invited to take home as many as I wanted when I left. I didn't get the job BTW, but they didn't last much longer.

Would not normally reply to posts but found this very interesting, I did on elemis suggestion have to get the police involved in a matter of a very serious nature(wish it was just down to roumour spreading )due to the disturbing actions of someone-this was not known by many people so find it interesting that you know so much ?..... My personal life is that personal and I enjoy the work I do love me or hate me dont expect everyone to like me its your choice .I have spent 20 years in an industry i love and find interesting and its sad that people make judgements without knowing who they are talking about. This is a great site to get information from as a company Elemis have learnt a lot as to what consumers want, need or like and everyone has the right to an opinion ,but i am however curious as to who exactly did I apologies to at Liz Earl and for what?.... Please contact me [email protected] as very interested to learn more about this info that your aware of as are the police

I agree, this has got far too personal. I thought this site was supposed to be about Shopping Television in general, not about character assassinations? It's reasonable that people may have opinions of Elemis and the presenters in general, but their private lives should not be discussed in this way. If people choose to make aspects of their private lives public, then they should expect some opinion. But this seems to border on bullying and is sometimes painful to read. Simply, if you don't like what you are watching, don't watch it and let those that do enjoy what they are doing to keep doing so.

Latest posts

Back