Keeley - The Skin Whisperer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Taken from FB

Attachments

• 44926DFB-B5EF-4A9C-B8F2-3658B113C626.png
    44926DFB-B5EF-4A9C-B8F2-3658B113C626.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 79
I’ve heard of a horse whisperer but no idea what a skin whisperer is - she says something about 30 years advising customers on their skin?

This is what she said on FB when she put Skin Whisperer on

"Don’t panic ELEMIS is on QVC still & so am I , 23 years & love every minute.I wanted to have the same name on both my Instagram & Facebook Accounts but unfortunately Facebook wouldn’t let me change to what I wanted so as my Instagram account already had this name & both accounts are linked It allowed this until I work out how to do add ELEMIS Skin Whisper.
This is my nickname from a one of my oldest clients - hence Skin Whisperer"

After causing much mischief on the various Fakebook Qvc pages for being honest. I'm back here,where I belong and can say what I like (within reason) without being rugby tackled to the ground,face in the mud! Keeley comes across as disingenuous and has the charisma of an incontinence pad. I had a nightmare recently Awfelia & Keeley locked me in a dressing room and bombarded me with superlatives for 48 hours. Needless to say,my time in rehab continues🤦‍♀️

After causing much mischief on the various Fakebook Qvc pages for being honest. I'm back here,where I belong and can say what I like (within reason) without being rugby tackled to the ground,face in the mud! Keeley comes across as disingenuous and has the charisma of an incontinence pad. I had a nightmare recently Awfelia & Keeley locked me in a dressing room and bombarded me with superlatives for 48 hours. Needless to say,my time in rehab continues🤦‍♀️
You go for it! Sounds like you have some catching up to do so bitch away with impunity on here!

I was shocked to see Keeley (Elemis) calling herself a skin whisperer on her FB profile. A bit (big bit) over the top. I’m all for people being confident but this is too much confidence? Apologies if I’ve missed another thread about this.
She has been taking lessons from the qualified beauty expert.

How many products are in the Elemis range anyway ? every new cream is better than the last, or there are several products that all do the same job. Just more marketing to make you spend more. I stick to marine cream, matrix, muscle refresh and the tanning cream.

How many products are in the Elemis range anyway ? every new cream is better than the last, or there are several products that all do the same job. Just more marketing to make you spend more. I stick to marine cream, matrix, muscle refresh and the tanning cream.
That’s why I loved the Liz Earle range! One cleanser for all…. Only now they’ve added a few… 🙄

I've just had an email from Q with the following statement...

Keeley's top tips
Find out what Elemis guest presenter Keeley Aydin recommends for your menopause journey.

So, that's another string she seems to have added to her bow, she's a menopause expert now apparently.
Davina will be quaking in her boots I imagine 😂😂

Latest posts

Back