Kelly Hoppen Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Kelly Hoppen 700TC Egyptian Cotton Wide Stripe 6PC Duvet Set.
Try Me Price £106.68
QVC Price £126.00
Item Number 831324
Availability In stock
UK P&P£7.45
Kelly Hoppen six-piece duvet set. Features a duvet cover decorated with a simple wide stripe design, a deep fitted sheet and matching pillowcases. Made form 100 cotton and boasts a sumptuous 700 thread count for a truly luxurious finish.

•100% Egyptian cotton
•700 thread count
•Machine washable

Contains:

•1 x duvet cover
•1 x deep fitted sheet
•4 x housewife pillowcases

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.831324

Blimey 700 TC!! Wow. I think I heard that the higher the thread count, the harder it is for detergent to get into and out of it in the wash.

Kelly Hoppen Try Me Price

Try Me Price £106.68, I think I will pass, I find Kelly Hoppen and her Linen very boring.

I don't care what the TC is, I'm not paying £106.68 for bed linen. Message to you QVC if you are reading. We are in a recession!!!!

Whatever price it was I would not buy to feather Hoppens nest. Sullen, snooty & rude is my opinion of that madam. Always looks bored out of her skull when she is on as if its all too much bother.

But £106.68 !! Are they having a laugh ?

When I saw the try me price, nearly fell of my chair! are they having a laugh. Bed linen for over 100 quid. You must be joking. Its because is designer dahlingggggg!!

She doesn't seem to relish being on qvc does she. I read recently that she considers La Beckham her best friend. They must practice 'the look' together. Also read that she's had an acrimonious break up with Nicky Clarke. She is extremely wealthy and well connected. Shame she looks so sour.

Won't even bother to watch her. She will only wind me up with that haughty attitude of hers.

In with the Beckhams eh. Likely where she has learnt her sullen attitude from. Can't bear Victoria either:doh:

Gosh, the presenters are such sychophants (sp?). If Charlie mentions one more of Hoppi's 'celebrity' friends - grr! :headbang:

She keep saying "the way QVC make the sheets". She doesn't mean the way the bed is made, she is talking about the matt/shiny fabric. What is she on about? Does she not even make these products herself? Are they in fact NN in sheeps clothing?!! :mysmilie_845: Not that I care, I would never spend that much money on such tasteless, stiff bedding!! lol

Her top is strobing something chronic on my tellybox.

She should form a new comedy partnership with Charlie. Moribund and Wise. She just makes me so depressed I want to chew my arm off.

That's the sum total of my contribution to this discussion.

I am now going to cheer myself up by watching my DVD Box set of The World At War.

:nod:

I actually quite like the bed linen etc, but wouldnt pay that kind of price.

Anyway Argos or BHS etc will prob do something similar at a fraction of the price. :thinking:

I presume they mean try her merchandise or is she reduced to touting for male attention having run out of sleb partners?

Sorry but I don't like her, her attempts at civility tonight were dire. I saw the last few minutes, even that was too much.

I wandered into her hour by mistake and saw her describing 101 ways to arrange 3 geometric metal vases on shelves :dull: Apparently one way is to put 2 on one shelf and then I on a shelf above.....wow eureka!! I'd never have thought of that without Happy Hoppen's words of wisdom. :rolleyes: Now you can get really excited because soon you'll be able to download an app to show you all these wonderful tricks of the trade...:sleepy: Sorry I can't resist this but one day she'll swivel round too quickly and have someone's eye out with that schnozz of hers. :smirk:

At such a fabulous 'Try me' price I couldn't resist ordering several as 'Thank You' gifts for my dentist, literal doctor, and actual dustman. :nod:

Also jumped to the phones to order the 'Kelly Hoppen Monogram Design Throw' on Introductory offer as the savings were too good to miss, these will make great 'stand by' presents!

:happy:

Hehe!! She is the Glen Campbell of the interior world! I wish I had thought about a career in spouting the obvious on a chosen subject on TV - I would be a multi-millionnaire having my three vases rearranged by the likes of Hoppi by now :mysmilie_846:

Incidentally, did those vases remind anyone of Kryten's head?! (Red Dwarf) :giggle:

Watched bits of her and smarmy's hour last night. Her voice reminds me of Jennifer saunders character Edina in Ab Fab and he looked like catalogue man in his cardi and the way he was standing. The bedding did look OK but at that price......no

i'm also wondering how much input the Taupe Mope has in her designs when she was guessing the geo trio were made out of china!
An app??
can't wait!!

Latest posts

Back