kim & co tsv april fools day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*trots off to watch it now* will be amazed if she does! lol

Ahahaha! knew she wouldn't wear it!

She's got a top on which "jumped" at her from the rail. She "absolutely loves it". I've never heard such complete boll**ks.

I notice it didn't jump at her before the Russian diopside hour and I'd like to bet it jumps back onto the rail when she's on with Richard Ward in the next hour.

I'm doing my cleaning with it on in the background but Kim is cudda wudda shudda driving me insane. Women designing for women. We're all the same and we know how you feel. If you want to know what the buzz is all about .... etc etc. Arrghh

She's got a top on which "jumped" at her from the rail. She "absolutely loves it". I've never heard such complete boll**ks.

I notice it didn't jump at her before the Russian diopside hour and I'd like to bet it jumps back onto the rail when she's on with Richard Ward in the next hour.

I'm doing my cleaning with it on in the background but Kim is cudda wudda shudda driving me insane. Women designing for women. We're all the same and we know how you feel. If you want to know what the buzz is all about .... etc etc. Arrghh

What amazes me is how any woman could design that 'thing' for another woman, do you think she secretly hates all woman and wants them to look terrible, I bet she doesn't even wear her own clothes most of the time!

What amazes me is how any woman could design that 'thing' for another woman, do you think she secretly hates all woman and wants them to look terrible, I bet she doesn't even wear her own clothes most of the time!

If people want to give her their hard earned cash for 'designing' such cr*p then she's got it spot on. She probably wears Armani when she's back in Canada with what she charges for her stuff.

I would like to see Kim and Glen in a "Spouting Meaningless Drivel about Dire Fashion" competition, think it would be entertaining to see who could speak longest and fastest with extra marks for cliches such as "dress it up, dress it down" "Mother of the Bride\Groom" "At this price why not buy 20" . Wonder who would fall to the floor hyperventilating first?

On, and another thing, who or what is the "And Co" ? can't imagine anyone who would want to be associated with Kim's polyester offerings.

You were right, but to be fair Pipa did wear that bliddy awful jumpsuit yesterday.....:wink2:

:mysmilie_460::mysmilie_460::mysmilie_460: Sweet suffering FECK! I've just had the misfortune to catch sight of this moonstrosity @ the end of the 5pm hour!

****** heinous offering AND look at the ruddy price :down:

Thank God for this forum, which I've just joined! I have got to the point where I watch Kim and Co just as a masochistic exercise. I became hooked (and not in a good way) the last few times I happened to switch on, and heard this weird out-of-context giggling. It's so damn false and someone should tell her that she's making a complete idiot of herself (as if the clothes were not enough to do that).

I just wonder what some of the models and presenters say when off air and/or at home. I wonder if they have a clause in their contract that they can't rubbish the companies and their representatives.

It's not just K&C, I listen in total bewilderment to some of the bigging-up comments, on the fashions especially, and just think "how do these people sleep at night?"

Just had to get that off my chest. Kim and Co was on a while ago, and I thought "that's it, I can't be the only one who's noticed this inane insincere giggling. So googled it, and here I am. I am worried about myself though that I go out of my way to watch this now. Totally transfixed today on her wild almost-nonsensical banter, and the giggles. I wonder if she smoke silly stuff before going on? :drunk:

It was on this morning when I switched the TV on and must admit I just stood and stared I couldn't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to own up to designing it. As for wearing it :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Thank God for this forum, which I've just joined! I have got to the point where I watch Kim and Co just as a masochistic exercise. I became hooked (and not in a good way) the last few times I happened to switch on, and heard this weird out-of-context giggling. It's so damn false and someone should tell her that she's making a complete idiot of herself (as if the clothes were not enough to do that).

I just wonder what some of the models and presenters say when off air and/or at home. I wonder if they have a clause in their contract that they can't rubbish the companies and their representatives.

It's not just K&C, I listen in total bewilderment to some of the bigging-up comments, on the fashions especially, and just think "how do these people sleep at night?"

Just had to get that off my chest. Kim and Co was on a while ago, and I thought "that's it, I can't be the only one who's noticed this inane insincere giggling. So googled it, and here I am. I am worried about myself though that I go out of my way to watch this now. Totally transfixed today on her wild almost-nonsensical banter, and the giggles. I wonder if she smoke silly stuff before going on? :drunk:

Kim and blow????:giggle:

Who, who is buying this stuff?
Someone must be 'cos it keeps coming back, I never ever see any one out and about wearing it, so where is it all going, they must at least sell enough to pay for her air fare.

If you stay with us, you won't buy anything from Le Q again. I haven't since I joined. There is nothing worth buying that you can't get cheaper elsewhere on the net. I do still watch though, if only for a laugh and to get material to take the p*ss out of on here!

It has been said before but I will say it again....the prices have increased dramatically for Kim & co clothes. most things are over £40 now....and getting so old fashioned looking. I have a few bits and do like the soft touch fabric but it bobbles after a few washes so even that is no longer an investment :down:

Thanks!

Hey everyone thanks for the welcome! I should have put a quote here, but someone earlier on said they haven't bought anything from QVC since being on here. I started watching The Q to get an idea of what's out there, then I'd look for it on ebay. Have saved a fortune trying stuff. Probably more than if I'd ordered it from QVC, and had to send it back, thereby accumulating loads of exhorbitant P&P charges which are non-refundable of course.

I have a lot to catch up on here, and am particularly interested in comments regarding Gatineau and Alpha-H.

By the way, I also forgot to mention that another secret strange fascination I have is with Quacker errr, "fashion". Again, mouth agape, watching as the poor models try to look happy and carefree, and the presenters gushing. April Fool indeed - all year?!?! The Xmas "specials" are particularly gruesome, in a bright garish way lol. If clothes could take pills, those clothes would be on prozac - with LSD.

By the way, I also forgot to mention that another secret strange fascination I have is with Quacker errr, "fashion". Again, mouth agape, watching as the poor models try to look happy and carefree, and the presenters gushing. April Fool indeed - all year?!?! The Xmas "specials" are particularly gruesome, in a bright garish way lol. If clothes could take pills, those clothes would be on prozac - with LSD.

Hopefully this link will work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMj9ElRGkmk

Latest posts

Back