Kim & co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Hi. I know many of you dislike Kim & co but just wondered if anyone had any idea what the tsv might be tomorrow night.

I'd be interested in something plain for a change; the printed fabrics are rarely as goof as the original "fabrication" I wear a kim&co camisole most days, many I've had for 15 years and they seem to be indestuctible. Somehow I suspect it'll be something printed and I won't be tempted.

Jude xx

PS oops posted at the same time as SCW (but his was more useful info)!

I'd be interested in something plain for a change; the printed fabrics are rarely as goof as the original "fabrication" I wear a kim&co camisole most days, many I've had for 15 years and they seem to be indestuctible. Somehow I suspect it'll be something printed and I won't be tempted.

Jude xx

PS oops posted at the same time as SCW (but his was more useful info)!

not really useful info i made a bit of a mistake

It is a scoop neck, 3/4 sleeved tunic in plain colours and what appears to be the original slinky material - but don't quote me on the last bit!
Hope this helps.
If you sign up for her newsletters or 'like' Kim, if you are on FB, you get previews of the TSVs

Debbie Flint is presenting with Kim tonight. She's wearing the tunic in fuscia pink and its clinging to her as she's pulling it out when she thinks the camera isn't on her. She turned sideways and you can see it clinging right down her back.

I'm a size 14 and doubt i'd wear it as I'd feel that my fat rolls were exposed due to the cling on the fabric

I can't believe the normal QVC price of this "designer top" (can't imagine it took much designing) at £46 inc P&P. No wonder it's at a TSV price. No-one in their right mind would pay that much for a very basic polyester top.

Why do they always put Goody in the most ridiculous huge hats? She must be paid a lot to be seen on national TV looking like that.

Shame they must not have had the size Large for her to wear, which also normally happens to Kathy too.

:mysmilie_455:

Well they always tell us a TSV is decided by a group and it has to be something special ...think they missed the mark this time ..wonder how long it took to decide this top was worthy of being a TSV. The prices are getting ridiculous and its time QVC `s powers that be realised this..or do they not live in the same world as we do? It seems the economic climate we are all having to cope with at the moment hasn`t penetrated QVC Towers yet!!!!

In its defence, I've had a similar top in black bought before Kim had here dedicated hours (14 years roughly) and wear it under sleeveless dresses to add sleeves (long before Mary Portas created Armery). I'd guess the TSV would work for this if the neck is scooped enough. It doesn't work for all dresses obviously but it's a way of getting more use out of dresses.

As I said I wear Kim & Co camisoles almost every day and I've never had problems with static cling (as you get with some lingerie cami fabrics) nor any sweatiness. I mostly grab any that appear in last clicks so I don't really need anymore. The plain viscose classic slinky fabric is a more consistent quality than some of the other printed fabrics Kim brings so I can understand why Kim & Co devotees are buying this because there have been more printed TSVs than plain in recent years.

Jude xx

Last edited:
I wouldn't have hesitated for daily wear at home with Ben a yellow lab, if the neckline had been higher or polo/mock neck with long sleeves in black as this fabric is the best to wear around dogs that shed hair.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have hesitated for daily wear at home with Ben a yellow lab, if the neckline had been higher or polo/mock neck with long sleeves in black as this fabric is the best to wear around dogs that shed hair.

Good to wear around cats that shed as well...wearing a black M&S top today, just gave my kitty a cuddle and am covered in fur!

They have in fact lowered the price point of Kim & Co TSV'S.

IMO only because the Kim&Co fashion no longer sell out, not like they used to do when her trousers were about £27 a pair and tops about the same, she has just about priced herself out of most people's reach, especially as most of her fashion :tongue: are just polyester/ elastane and much too thin to wear in winter...

Latest posts

Back