Kim Mendelson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Capirossi said how Kim always brings any small talk to a halt and only wants to talk clothes, this is what makes her so irritating and boring, you never get any off clothes talk, even after all these years as a regullar guest, I still know very little about her.

Kim did a piece on a show once where she was in her home and it was on show for all viewers to see. Some people like to keep their family life private and what's wrong with that? She's there to sell her fashions after all, not to bare her soul on TV. As far as her company is concerned, I have dealt with them in Canada a few times and their customer service is top notch, any queries are dealt with almost by return (considering the time difference). I think she's very professional.

I like her, she's a QVC fixture alright! I think she's got lots of nervous energy when she's on camera and that kind of makes her easier to tolerate than many guests. All the Q guests roll out sound-bites and cliches but no one does it faster than our Kimmy. I also like the fact she knows all her stock and item numbers by heart.

Jude xx

Yes you're right, she knows everything about everything she sells. I buy, not everything because I don't like everything and a lot of her stuff is too long for me but what I do buy I mostly keep. Yes, it does last for years as well.

CC

I used to find Kim very irritating with her silly giggles and her unnatural enthusiasm every time she sees her clothes but now it does not offend my ears as much. I think almost all the presenters have some irritating habits.
I like some of her clothes but will not buy them unless they are on special offers such as TSV, OTO or bargain prices, because I think some of them are too pricey.
Years ago I bought a skirt and top in Fukuro weave with very subtle silver thread and I look smart in it, and I also have a skirt with a wide waist band which is very comfortable (those who have her wide waisted skirts will know what I mean) I liked that so much, I posted a request in FB and she replied almost straight away.
I would like her luminous rose range skirt and top

but will not buy because the skirt will be £54.95 and the top will be £48.95:sad:I think that is too expensive.

If I like something I don't mind spending the money, as I have 2 dresses and two tops from Yong Kim (the dresses are NOT in the crinkle material). The Yong Kim dresses have lots of work and lots of material is used in producing them.
I wish Kim and Co would bring the prices down, then maybe she will have a better sale.

But when you compare her stuff to the hideous Ronnie Nicole you can maybe appreciate why the price is higher?

I think Kim's core range of slinky tight leggings and those vest tops are hideous, especially some of the colours. But she seems to major much more on dresses and separates with designs these days. Regardless of personal taste on the design they make RN look like sewn together dishcloths. I actually think Kim has upped her game in the past couple of years and the prices reflect it.

But when you compare her stuff to the hideous Ronnie Nicole you can maybe appreciate why the price is higher?

I think Kim's core range of slinky tight leggings and those vest tops are hideous, especially some of the colours. But she seems to major much more on dresses and separates with designs these days. Regardless of personal taste on the design they make RN look like sewn together dishcloths. I actually think Kim has upped her game in the past couple of years and the prices reflect it.

I agree with you there BB, Kim keeps updating the styles and does not keep churning out the same old neck lines etc that Ronnie N and Tiana B do. There is variety in her clothes styles and all her items co-ordinate and can be used with other items in the Kim and Co wardrobe.
Like I said I do own clothes .....I don't have any of Tiana B or Ronni Nicole clothes (yet)

I love her and she's as lovely off screen as on screen! Not snooty, and not big headed at all. She's knows everything about her range on qvc, sizes, what colours are in stock and all item no's. she has loads of enthusiasm for her range which is lovely to see (unlike some drab 'ya ya it comes in Gray too' monotone 'I'm too good to be here' guests) if a guest isn't bothered about what they're selling, then neither am I!

I love her and she's as lovely off screen as on screen! Not snooty, and not big headed at all. She's knows everything about her range on qvc, sizes, what colours are in stock and all item no's. she has loads of enthusiasm for her range which is lovely to see (unlike some drab 'ya ya it comes in Gray too' monotone 'I'm too good to be here' guests) if a guest isn't bothered about what they're selling, then neither am I!

i'm not at all surprised she's exactly the same in real life. i'd think with kim, what you see is what you get.

Just been watching her last hour and I've placed her laugh, it's like Candace's nervous laugh in the presence of Jeremy on Phineas & Ferb...ok so only those of you who watch disney channels will know what I'm on about. But if you've never watched P&F you're missing a treat.

I'll take my afternoon meds now nurse!

Jude xx

Last night she actually spoke of her mother and more about herself ... it was weird, it was as though she had read about what was said about her not making small talk. She looked her best this visit, so well groomed and looking very pretty:happy:

Mad as a box of frogs, but I think she's sweet and I like her. She comes across as loving her product and unlike others, she knows it inside out which is always a bonus.

is kim married? i just noticed she has rings on her wedding finger. she did many years ago and then didn't for ages.

She mentioned her boyfriend a few times a couple of years ago but Ive not heard mention of a wedding.

I'm watching her on mute now and now when watching only find a resemblance with Huntley

Your thoughts? I think she is very snooty and quite big headed and arrogant, also the niceness seems very put on and somehow I imagine her to be a right madame off air, I could be wrong but funny how I think this is the case.

When she is over QVC really hammer it, she does more shows than any other guests from over the pond. Is it pure greed, anyway, Im switching off when I hear her voice and those 'faux' giggles.

Im no Glen Campbell (Thank God) but I do also think her clothes are awful and way over priced.

I think she's a ****** weirdo.I;ve never heard anyone talk like that in my life ,and I wonder how any of the presenters keep a straight face.She's like a Stepford Wife.

I haven't read all the previous posts so I may be repeating.

I am only posting because I flicked channels and she was on for about 5 minutes before I flicked elsewhere.

During that time, I didn't understand a word she said.

I've always felt Kim has some kind of hyper-activity problem, you can occasionally see her struggling to control it. I don't often watch her but as others have said she is very professional and knowledgeable about her product, definitely zany but she seems like a really nice lady to me.

Latest posts

Back