Kimbie vs Destello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you saw the advert on Gemporia for Kimbie, it looks to me as if this is a replacement for Gem Auras. as Destello is on less and less I wonder if this is being phased out. Hattie is hardly ever on social media these days.
Bearing in mind that the launch of Kimbie was a kaftan, I got the impression that it was a replacement for Destello and Gem Auras but time will tell. I saw there was a Destello 'launch' last week, I think, but what was launch about it I don't know. She's did some nice bags, purses and scarves and some of the jumpers were nice but over priced in my opinion for what they were, but I really cannot work out what age group the dresses, trousers, etc were aimed at. I'm getting on in age and I would never wear any of them and I know my daughter, who is considerably younger than me, would also never wear them and I can't for the life of me imagine Hattie would wear them off screen either. So I either have very bad taste and style or I'm right and it was a dreadful range and that's the reason Destello is disappearing. Watch this space as they say.

One range of clothing I did like was the bamboo range. T-shirts, underwear and sweatshirt style tops. Really nice that too seems to have disappeared. I liked some of the Destello range and when purchased on offer got some decent bargains.

I'm not sure if I was seeing things or if I've caught the end of one trailer going into another but ...... Jade Troth presenting a Kimbie show!!!

If I'm right and I wasn't seeing things does this mean he's now a fashion guru or crystal healer/therapist (along with Lynn)? Will he be presenting Destello next with/instead of Hattie?

Is there no end to this man's (lack of) talents.

I'm not sure if I was seeing things or if I've caught the end of one trailer going into another but ...... Jade Troth presenting a Kimbie show!!!

If I'm right and I wasn't seeing things does this mean he's now a fashion guru or crystal healer/therapist (along with Lynn)? Will he be presenting Destello next with/instead of Hattie?

That where Dave's raving about an ammonite covered pen?

It looked really cheap, nasty and tatty, so it's well within Dave's ballpark.

I thought Gemporia was cutting back on the non-jewellery ranges? Expanding them when cashflow is at an all-time low is an interesting approach.

Unless the company is so strapped for cash that they're reduced to buying in anything they can that is really cheap. Otherwise they'd have pretty much nothing to show on TV

I'm not sure if I was seeing things or if I've caught the end of one trailer going into another but presenting a Kimbie show!!!

[/QUOTE]

Troth just loves the camera but, unfortunately, the camera doesn't love him! 😅

That where Dave's raving about an ammonite covered pen?

It looked really cheap, nasty and tatty, so it's well within Dave's ballpark.

I thought Gemporia was cutting back on the non-jewellery ranges? Expanding them when cashflow is at an all-time low is an interesting approach.

Unless the company is so strapped for cash that they're reduced to buying in anything they can that is really cheap. Otherwise they'd have pretty much nothing to show on TV
Paua shell pen, not ammonite. 😵‍💫

Though in my defence, Troth was talking. And my mind starts to switch off when he does that.

And Kimbie is supposed to be the "essence of elegance" or whatever? Well, Adina is being really careful not to say that the scarf ring she's currently flogging is made from base metal.

Très elegant 😁

It's just going from bad to worse the majority of clothes look really cheap and nasty but at high prices! Saw Dave explaining today how Jade was going to be the focus point for the birthday shows as so it's so very amazing ! Between the Gems and their items and presenters and TJC and their new staff not sure which is the worst channel right now.

It's just going from bad to worse the majority of clothes look really cheap and nasty but at high prices! Saw Dave explaining today how Jade was going to be the focus point for the birthday shows as so it's so very amazing ! Between the Gems and their items and presenters and TJC and their new staff not sure which is the worst channel right now.
From what I can see both Gemporia and TJC are in a mad race to the bottom. And beyond

Latest posts

Back