Kipling Dufus?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I was half watching Marie Francoise (Kipling guest) on the 11 pm show after the BCC event until Franks "Brannew" and "Expresso" got the better of me. There was a funny moment when JF asked MF what she did before working for Kipling (she's a model not a Kipling expert) and she cited buying handbags as her past experience! WTF Is that on her CV I wonder? Giz a job!

OK it's not just sour grapes cos she's attractive and young but why oh why can't she spend a few minutes learning to identify the bags and the colours; she's pants at this aspect of the job! She looks blank when T callers refer to bags by name; I reckon most viewers could do a better job. Her job is to appear to be the expert but the qvc presenters (ex Franks) often know more than she does.

All credit to the former guest (Lorraine?) who actually knew her stuff, explained the evolution styles (eg Delta and Defea) and gave a guided tour of the bags' interior; but then she'd worked for Kipling for years.

Jude xx

most of the guests and presenters are either stage school dropouts or exmodels or whatever..
most are not experts at anything some not even expert sales people.:thinking2:

I think Marie Francoise is lovely, she has a lot of enthusiasm and this comes across to the viewer. Much rather watch her than some of the other drab so called experts.

My husband agrees as well!

i think they put her on for the husbands. In the hope they will be distracted and not realise their wives are ordering yet another bag!

I was half watching Marie Francoise (Kipling guest) on the 11 pm show after the BCC event until Franks "Brannew" and "Expresso" got the better of me. There was a funny moment when JF asked MF what she did before working for Kipling (she's a model not a Kipling expert) and she cited buying handbags as her past experience! WTF Is that on her CV I wonder? Giz a job!

OK it's not just sour grapes cos she's attractive and young but why oh why can't she spend a few minutes learning to identify the bags and the colours; she's pants at this aspect of the job! She looks blank when T callers refer to bags by name; I reckon most viewers could do a better job. Her job is to appear to be the expert but the qvc presenters (ex Franks) often know more than she does.

All credit to the former guest (Lorraine?) who actually knew her stuff, explained the evolution styles (eg Delta and Defea) and gave a guided tour of the bags' interior; but then she'd worked for Kipling for years.

Jude xx
I agree entirely! In fact if anyone's ordered the small Brett Hobo special priced bag last night in Rose hip or Blush, you may be in for a surprise because yet again she has confused us with which is which! [see website colours] I can't stand L.F. normally but she seemed to be aware that the dopey lass gets things wrong, a few times she had to correct her. Come back Lorraine, all this one seems good for is claiming she has every single bag that are all 'like a tardis' blah blah and smiling at the camera. [We know you're pretty but please try and do your homework too]

My boys aged 13 and 10 look at Marie Francoise and are fascinated by how young she is and think she should be at school! Cracks me up when she says 'paintent' instead of 'patent'. Once when the presenter was talking about the durability of Kipling bags MF said "Oh yes I've had one for a year and it's still in good condition." Wow a whole year!! :giggle:

I think Marie Francoise is lovely, she has a lot of enthusiasm and this comes across to the viewer. Much rather watch her than some of the other drab so called experts.

My husband agrees as well!

She's got far too many teeth for my liking

I wish they'd let Noelle present more shows. She only seems to do the Kipling luggage ones and they don't turn up so often now. I love her Irish accent and she has a lovely manner. She's even more charming in real life - I met her when I went into the Regent St store, very nice lady :up2:

I'd love to know if kipling sales have gone down.I for one was a die hard fan and the shows rarely interest me,as do the last few tsv's.

I'm not saying it poor old Marie f - but she does confuse the issue and does repeat the same thing for every bag.

I've actually seen her in many an advert,so who is she trying to fool that that shes had a background in handbags??

double dufus

TSV presentation and I had to hit the mute button at 00:12! Call Norris; is this a record?

Jude xx

Always thinking conspiracy theory here: BUT:
could it be that QVC have hired Marie F to boost J F ego and make her think she is really intelligent?:giggle::giggle::giggle::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

... and got her JF to present with Marie F to boost Marie F's ego because she's prettier... (I've got a conspiracy theory mindset myself, Star!).

I watched almost 10 minutes of the TSV presentation with JF and they never showed the inside of the bag which is a fairly important part of any bag IMO.

I watched almost 10 minutes of the TSV presentation with JF and they never showed the inside of the bag which is a fairly important part of any bag IMO.

That puts me in mind of a blond joke

What's in the bag?
A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde robbed a supermarket.

As they were stealing, a police officer walked in the store and saw what was happening. He dashed toward them, but they were able to get away into the back of the store.

There they found three sacks to hide in. When the police officer checked there, he examined each sack.

He kicks the first bag, and the redhead says "meow meow". The cop determines that it must only be a cat in that bag, and he moves on to the next.

When he kicks the second bag, the brunette says "woof woof" The officer determines that it must only be a dog in that bag, so he moves on to the last bag.

He kicks the third bag, and the blonde shouts "potato" to the officer!!!

Latest posts

Back