Kipling Katie going bald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
Anyone else having problems with their velvet Kipling Katie? Have only had mine a few weeks due to them sending me the wrong one and then sending me the right one. Have used it most days since then (although there was one week when I changed to a different bag). I am sure Lorraine (or whatever she's called) said it was hard wearing velvet but I have started to notice bald patches on the straps (plus a bit of fraying), round the fobs and near the front pockets. I've haven't over stuffed it and have been looking after it (put it on a chair, rather than the floor etc) but am now worried it could end up looking manky with too much use.

Anyone else having similar problems?

that's disappointing to hear.....i've used mine every day and it's fine. Mind you, it does sit on the sofa next to me ( OH called it my 'lap dog' last week.)

Aaaargh!

Just checked mine. I've used it every day since I got it, and it looks fine, if a little furry due to the puppy using it as a comfy bed.

Thats bad news,I think I would be giving either QVC or Kipling themselves a call.As I remember it wasn't a 'cheap'bag and I would expect it to last a long time.You should emphasise the fact that you have been very careful with it too.Good luck :1:

Latest posts

Back