Kipling TSV - 06/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Noticed that there is a Kipling TSV on Tuesday 6th April. Just wondered if anyone know what it was yet.

Many thanks

T xx

Mum's birthday is looming, and she would like a biggish black shoulder bag, with lots of zipped compartments, that could be worn across the body, please.

I like kipling but don't appeal to me like they used too - I'm sure its down to way to many tsv's.

That said I'd love them to do an across the body bag too

Me too. I'd like to see a nice functional across body bag, like the arkan.

I have gone "off" the Kipling bags now, still use the ones I have but dont think I will be buying anymore unless its something really special

I notice the longstanding breezer set, that was hugely popular, is now only showing in 2 colours (or 'colourways' as they like to say in QVC speak). Hopefully if that's on it's way out they have a replacement that compares.

My sources (i.e. someone in the Kipling shop) tells me its a leather bag this time.

xx

My sources (i.e. someone in the Kipling shop) tells me its a leather bag this time.

xx

OOOOOOO i hope so -I have 3 of their leather ones and I love 'em - in fact so do many of my friends, and in particular my mother who is hoping she'll "acquire" them one day! No b****y chance!!!!! LOL

X:clapping:

I bought a Marti style Kipling leather bag in caramel in the Kipling sale January 2009 with 50% off. I absolutely love it. I bought a large Tintamar to go into it that keeps everything in order and makes it keep its shape. I don't need any new Kiplings now but do have quite a collection and swap to one for the day if I need something smaller or if my bag is likely to get dirty.

Just bought my mum a Kipling Jayarti in Black from here - 10% discount & free delivery too. Enter code KIPLINGX09 at checkout.
Oh, and one may have just fallen into the basket for me too - rude not to at that price :cheeky:

My last Kipling was the Deva range(US as far as I know) Rosey ,material and leather higher quality than the norm and only £29 on ebay.

I don't do the basic range now as the quality is not good compared to the other ranges within Kipling.

Just bought my mum a Kipling Jayarti in Black from here - 10% discount & free delivery too. Enter code KIPLINGX09 at checkout.
Oh, and one may have just fallen into the basket for me too - rude not to at that price :cheeky:

Oops, sorry, that should say Jarita, not Jayarti, but it's too late for me to edit ..

Latest posts

Back