Kipling TSV 19/9/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can only walk in flats, so if I'm going out in the evening without the car I like to take other shoes to change into. This looked as though it has plenty of room to do just that and I like the cross body strap.

Just realised this TSV is today :doh: was thinking it was tomorrow so havent seen it aired yet and am on early shift tomorrow so wont see it at 10pm, have been wanting a decent size purple kipling for a while so might order it.

Looks good, might look at the presentation - shame I missed out on the red one! Though OH rolled his eyes big time when my Brand Alley Kipling arrived last week, he thinks I have enough of the blighters.

Just realised this TSV is today :doh: was thinking it was tomorrow so havent seen it aired yet and am on early shift tomorrow so wont see it at 10pm, have been wanting a decent size purple kipling for a while so might order it.

Quick the purple is limited stock!!!

I managed to get a black one for me and the beige for my Mum earlier in the day before they sold out...

Quick the purple is limited stock!!!

I bought it on preview when it said it was limited stock before I had seen it presented,
it doesnt look as big as my jacqueline bag but will give it a try
the animal pink looks better on screen than it did online

Can anyone remember when they said the advanced orders for the black would be sent? Just checked my account and its still showing as 'Awaiting Stock' and the email from QVC when I ordered doesn't mention a date.

Well, it's arrived. Took two days so can't complain about that!

At first glance I really like it. Colour (bright purple) is great. Transferred all my usual stuff into it and there's a place for everything. I don't find the handles a problem as I really did want just grab handles - not handles to carry it with.

I'm wondering if it's just a bit too large but will use it for work tomorrow and see how I get on. I've got a 30 day MBG and I will use it!

The only thing I would like changed is the way the zip opens ie it opens from back to front and not front to back if you see what I mean.

What does everyone else think?

The only thing I would like changed is the way the zip opens ie it opens from back to front and not front to back if you see what I mean.

What does everyone else think?

I really like mine!

I'm confused (and curious) as to what you mean with the zip though...? Mine seems to be no different than my other bags.

I carry on my left shoulder so, with the plain side next to my body, when the zip is done up the you have to reach to the back of the bag to open it, whilst I would prefer to open it front to back.

I presume you carry it on the right shoulder so it works better for you.

I carry on my left shoulder so, with the plain side next to my body, when the zip is done up the you have to reach to the back of the bag to open it, whilst I would prefer to open it front to back.

I presume you carry it on the right shoulder so it works better for you.

That makes sense (thanks)! And yes I do have my bag on my right side. Just grabbing a few of my other Kipling bags they have the zip the same way too, so I don't think it's anything special for this bag only. To me it just seems right and natural. Never thought about this and other bags before, but I'm pretty sure I have never had a bag that's felt like the zip has been back to front for me in the past either (Kipling or not). Strange...!

Latest posts

Back