KitchenAid TSV 07/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kafflinka

Registered Shopper
Hi, does anyone have any info please? Also, has there ever been a KitchenAid hand mixer as a TSV?
TIA

They don't have many branches but Steamer Trading are currently selling the Kitchenaid Artisan mixer in a few colours for £399. Here's the link. Free delivery or click and collect. I'd go for the Artisan over the white classic every time.

Thank you scw and thatu for your replies
I had seen the KitchenAid hand mixer demo'd on Qvc US and just wondered if it had been /was likely to be a TSV here. It seems to have very good reviews on various web sites.
Many thanks for your info though

Hi, any news on this Tsv please? I see that Qvc US has aired the KitchenAid Multicooker - I wonder if this might be our Tsv (something different would be interesting)
TIA

There was an ad for kitchen aid yesterday which showed a glimpse of the big white mixer. So I think SCW is correct that it will be that mixer for TSV...again.

Despite not being inclusive of the gadget set, the US price converts to £230.68! We are always charged more in the UK, than QVC US shoppers.

Wow! That's one heck of a price to pay for an auto-stir saucepan......... I'll stick to my wooden spoon!!

Thanks scw for update - good to have something different but not at that price Q!! .........where's the value in that??

Was it QVC or Ideal World who did a battery operated pan stirrer a few years ago for a fraction of the price? It was a horrible spidery looking thing. Does anyone else think this Kitchen Aid gadget looks like a right rip off gimmick. In all honestly I would only use it for the slow cooker mode and you can get them very cheap. Can anyone really be arsed to make their own granola (it take two hours in this machine) for heavens sake! I wouldn't want this cluttering my kitchen tops up gathering dust because that is what it would do in my house.

No doubt all the yummy mummies will be rushing out to buy this just because its KitchenAid and it will look good on the worktops. Seriously though this TSV smacks of emperors new clothes to me! I can live without this in my life.

There are reviews for it on Amazon.com. Seems people like it. It doesn't always come with the stirrer tower

Latest posts

Back