Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With no bnb included, I definitely won't be buying. Have too much of everything else to justify the buy.

I recall a lavender highlighter on AD but there was a split Vanilla in one of the TSVs that was split with a blusher called Chai (?).
Oh, and a small Vanilla one was in a Coffee TSV

You are correct it was 'Honey Lavender'.

I got 2 b n b's from feelunique recently and a free full size glamlash mascara for £44.20 thanks to a 15% voucher. Won't be getting this tsv - don't like the sound of the lipstick, have plenty of highlighters. Eye shadow sounds lovely though, may look for this on the bay.

Anyone else get the postcard on this today? I should be able to resist but I guess that depends on how good the demo is and what is in the auto delivery options.

I got the card today, the largest leaf and the highlighter look a bit too metallic for my liking, I'm not too sure.
I'm thinking at may be under £30 with no B&B in it but I may be wrong

LG TSV.JPG

Attachments

• LG TSV.JPG
    LG TSV.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 127
  • LG TSV.JPG
    LG TSV.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 139
I'm sure that the price will be tempting, I'm thinking £25-30 before P&P
ps: the eye shadow is pressed, the highlighter is baked.

i quite like it,particularly the eye shadow.I didn't expect to buy the nails inc tsv today so i'm hoping laura teller will be on easy pay!!

Tried to take better photos

IMG_3223.jpg IMG_3222.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3223.jpg
    IMG_3223.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 196
They probably think we are all foundationed-out after the LG pick of the month.

I like the look of the LG TSV except for that dratted highlighter.
Please LG, learn that we dont all want to look like we are shiny!

Auto Delivery Number is 209795

Tsv Price: 39.96 + Postage

Wow, that's much more than I was expecting. A lot more. I was thinking about £25.00 plus postage.
That has really surprised me TBH. (Not that I was buying it, obviously)! Ha
Thanks Autumn.

Gosh I am finding it easier and easier to resist the TSVs, I needed a B & B to be tempted, although I do like the mascara and the eyeshadow looks nice no way will I be paying over £40 for this kit.

Laura Geller 7 Piece Italian Garden Cosmetics Collection

QVC Price: £52.00
Today's Special Value Price :£39.96
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-7...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-208363

Inspired by lush foliage and flowers from Italian gardens, this sumptuous make-up collection from Laura Geller has everything you need to create a rich autumnal look, including the bestselling Baked Highlighter Duo, four wearable eyeshadow shades, the popular INKcredible Waterproof Eyeliner and Volumising Mascara, plus a brand new shade of the much-loved Lasting Love Lip Stain in the colour Pinot Noir. Currently only available in the UK at QVC, the gorgeous shades and luxurious textures of this set will give you a flawless, natural-looking complexion.

Beautifully Baked - Laura Geller's renowned Baked products are formulated from liquid or cream pigments that are blended together and baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, then hand-finished by Italian artisans.

You got it here first - not only is this collection currently only available in the UK at QVC, it is launching a brand new shade of the Lasting Love Lip Stain - Pinot Noir - perfect for creating a vampy lip for Autumn!

Seasonal make-up trends - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two more drops of this fabulous collection at today's fantastic price, each delivered to you after 120 days. Each collection will include the latest, stunning shades for the season.

This collection contains:
1 x Supersize Baked Split Highlighter in French Vanilla and Dulce du Leche (8g) - this highlighter duo contains the shades French Vanilla, a classic, smooth, sheer beige and Dulce du Leche, a sparkling champagne tone. These will gently highlight your features and provide a radiant look
1 x Baked Multicolour Eye Palette in Autumn Leaf (9.5g) - this stand-out eye palette in a stunning leaf pattern is perfect for creating a number of different eye looks for all occasions. Contains the four shades - Hunter Green, Deep Brown, Bronze Shimmer and Warm Beige
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumising Mascara (3g) - starlet-worthy lashes are yours with just a few sweeps of the full contact brush that separates, thickens and lengthens to create a larger-than-life look. With a jet-black, long-wearing formula, your lashes are now ready for their close-up
1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Brown Sugar (0.4g) - this soft, matte brown waterproof formula stays put from day to night, delivering powerful, vibrant, multi-dimensional colour. With a precision tip for even application and a super soft texture that means no pulling during application
1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Pinot Noir (2.7g) - a gel-like crayon that glides on lips to impart lustrous, matte, buildable colour in a rich burgundy shade. It moisturises with a balm-like feel whilst keeping lips moisturised
1 x double-ended highlighter brush - includes a small brush head for targeted application on the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes, whilst the larger sponge end is great for highlighting your cheekbones and facial contours
1 x double-ended shadow liner brush - features a small tapered head for applying shadow all over the lid. The angled end of the brush is perfect for creating more definition closer to the lash line
1 x gift box

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...talogId=10152&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-209795

After 120 days your second delivery will contain:
1 x Supersize Baked Split Highlighter in French Vanilla and Dulce du Leche (8g)
1 x Baked Multicolour Eye Palette in Winter Leaf (9.5g) - contains the four shades – Charcoal Demi-Matte, Cobalt Matte, Beige Shimmer and Taupe Shimmer
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumising Mascara (3g)
1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black Bird (0.4g) - soft, matte black
1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Shiraz (2.7g)
1 x double-ended highlighter brush
1 x double-ended shadow liner brush
1 x gift box
After a further 120 days your third delivery will contain:
1 x Supersize Baked Split Highlighter in French Vanilla and Dulce du Leche (8g)
1 x Baked Multicolour Eye Palette in Spring Leaf (9.5g) - contains the four shades – Black Matte, Brown Matte, Khaki Shimmer and Peach Shimmer
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumising Mascara (3g)
1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Brown Eyed Girl (0.4g) - soft, matte brown
1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Pink Rose (2.7g)
1 x double-ended highlighter brush
1 x double-ended shadow liner brush
1 x gift box

How to apply:

Supersize Baked Split Highlighter:
With the smaller sponge end of your double-ended face and eye applicator, apply highlighter on brow bones and inner corners of the eyes
For extra highlighting, use the larger sponge end and sweep it across your forehead, cheekbones and down the centre of your nose
For creamier sheen, dampen the applicator and apply highlighter wet
Baked Multicolour Eye Palette:
Apply dry to eyelids, or wet for more vibrant colour
GlamLASH Mascara:
Apply from the base of the lashes and sweep towards the tips in long, upward strokes
INKcredible Eyeliner:
For a fine line, sharpen the tip and draw a line as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible
Extend the line slightly at the outer corner
Lasting Love Lip Stain:
Apply to bare lips

Behind the brand
Renowned make-up artist Laura Geller's cosmetics range features her innovative baked formulas and easy-to-apply, wearable colours and collections; perfect for women of all ages and skin types.

I’m out (I think), not enough value to tempt me, I thought that the price would go down with no B&B in it.

Latest posts

Back