Laura Geller TSV - 11/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's great news for me, just before my birthday! I'd better start some heavy hinting now.Let's hope it's a good one this time, love the B&B, blushes,spackle and baked eyeshadows, only thing I've tried and don't like is the mascara.

I'm NOT going to get excited about this, I haven't bought the last several (or those I did I returned), I find the colours are all too dark in the most recent ones. And that last one was an insult with all the piddly little sizes!!

Would be a nice surprise though if I liked it = )

Tx

I hope not. I'm not getting excited either. I would love to see B&B and a pretty blusher with maybe a neutral eyeshadow duo and pencil. Something fresh and summery. I always look forward to LG tsv's and end up disappointed. Too many bronzers and dark shades. They can hold the lipgloss and mascara too - cheap and cheerful from the highstreet.

I loooove LG and bnb but please no blusher! I've got loads now and they last for ever. I don't think I'll ever finish one!!

I get frustrated with the eyeshadows that are two colours in the same pot. They always have far too much of the darker colour that I don't use much of and a tiny bit of the light colour I want to use all over my lids. :confused:

Thank you, tabatha. Can't wait. I hope it includes the new tinted moisturiser.:mysmilie_505:

does anyone think this will contain the full size balance n brighten? aren't we due this now? hope!

Really hope so too as I'm running out of it!

Will probably buy if it contains:
B&B
a nice eyeshadow (love the green/gold one from last TSV :heart:)
a wearable lipgloss
would be nice to get a trial size of the tinted moisturizer too

not keen on spackle (too greasy for me) or blushers (too shimmery) but if they appear along with lots of goodies that I will use, I can always pass them on. :happy:

Really hope so too as I'm running out of it!

Will probably buy if it contains:
B&B
a nice eyeshadow (love the green/gold one from last TSV :heart:)
a wearable lipgloss
would be nice to get a trial size of the tinted moisturizer too

not keen on spackle (too greasy for me) or blushers (too shimmery) but if they appear along with lots of goodies that I will use, I can always pass them on. :happy:

:angry: Oh dear Gemster. Please find your way over to the drop. I wish to have words with you.

Looking forward to this. Always wanted to try the grapefruit blusher, but will probably buy it whatever it contains.

Over on www.qvc.com they have their next LG TSV showing, it comes after ours on April 24th. The number is A202486 and they can as usual pre order it and it's on 5 easy pays. :mysmilie_51: Sorry cant do direct link to product.

This may not be the one we get but it looks nice, and as usual (again) they seem to be getting it on auto delivery.:mysmilie_51:

Over on www.qvc.com they have their next LG TSV showing, it comes after ours on April 24th. The number is A202486 and they can as usual pre order it and it's on 5 easy pays. :mysmilie_51: Sorry cant do direct link to product.

This may not be the one we get but it looks nice, and as usual (again) they seem to be getting it on auto delivery.:mysmilie_51:

:envy:that looks fantastic!!!

don't think we'd be so lucky as to get this though would we, especially with all those new items :mysmilie_478:

Latest posts

Back