Laura Geller TSV 23/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has arrived today (well I say mine, it's my sisters Christmas present), it looks lovely. I would have liked one, but I just ordered the Lola Rose TSV, so I'm happy either way.

mine arrived yesterday, seems nice... will test out the new bits on the weekend when i'm going to a christmas party.

Had mine yesterday and went the darker route for Summer or sunny holidays. I was always a bare minerals girl, but LG is sooo easy in the mornings and for travel too as it doesn't shake all over the lid, I love it. Not tried the mascara yet as I love Tarte and Benefit's They're Real but we will see. Brushes are great considering what you can pay. If you need now ones ELF have amazing brushes for next to nothing.

Mine turned up today. I've just swatched it on the back of my hand but so far I love it. The eyeshadow, lipstick and highlighter are gorgeous colours.

Got mine, love the colours, the highlighter is fab on my eyes, and will last forever!

Someone on the QVC Facebook page said theirs arrived with only three items in it. People told her to check the bottom layer, but still only three items. So has to go back and as sold out she won't get it.

So everyone make sure you open and check your one.

Mine arrived yesterday but I'm undecided on this one! Thankfully all the bits are there!

B&B good colour for me - not too much pink
Highligher ok and brush to apply it fine
Eyeshadow good (especially the taupe)
Dont like the mascara - makes lashes too rigid and inflexible and sets hard and feels like I'm being nipped
Don't like the shadow brush - far to soft and angled/tapered to suit a right handed person (I'm left handed)
Hate the lipstick - colour ok but it just seems to suck all the moisture from my lips and they are bad enough at this time of year
Never use black eyeliner - thats destined for a friend so cant comment

damn i should have bought more and put them on ebay! :mysmilie_59:
it really frustrates me when people do that... especially with certain things like concert tickets etc...

It's a gamble, they wouldn't have been able to put on this price if it didn't sell out. No wonder it sold out so quickly. It seems that people actually investing money in this.

Hi I bought the recent laura Geller TSV, I won't use the eyeliner, mascara or the eyeshadow if anyone interested. Tia Ellen xx

I don't know if I can see that bit. Toadette how much for the eye liner as well as the shadow? Thank you

Latest posts

Back