Laura Geller TSV 9/4/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear lord what does Iggy look like? Whats that thing on her head?!

Have to say was slightly tempted by the tsv having seen the demo but all in it'll be well over $100 for me plus two weeks or more to get here by which time I'll be over it : )

Just had a look, and Jill Franks looks an absolute mess, probably going for the Aunt Sally with ridiculous greasy hair look. She's rambling on again obviously telling fibs about what she "loves" so after only seconds, over the TV goes.

Just had a look, and Jill Franks looks an absolute mess, probably going for the Aunt Sally with ridiculous greasy hair look. She's rambling on again obviously telling fibs about what she "loves" so after only seconds, over the TV goes.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Not a good look!

I was thinking little bo peep with all those ridiculous ringlets lol

How can they fill 45 minutes with this tsv applying it to already fully made up models ??

I was thinking little bo peep with all those ridiculous ringlets lol

How can they fill 45 minutes with this tsv applying it to already fully made up models ??

Bo Peep is right because they all follow each other like sheep, not one person had the decency to pull her to one side and tell her what a sight she looks............from an orderly queue please. :mysmilie_17:

The stylists ruined Jill's hair. How to take bouncy, shiny, full hair which suited Jill's face and turn it into a flat, dull, dirty-looking mess which absolutely did Jill no favours. Horrible.

Why do these stylists persist in imposing such mistakes. Forget "on trend" and make people look their best, please!

Bo Peep is right because they all follow each other like sheep, not one person had the decency to pull her to one side and tell her what a sight she looks............from an orderly queue please. :mysmilie_17:

Assume it must be the new stylist. As the advert says "should have gone to Specsavers". Something else I have noticed, as well as longer hair, the fringes seem to be vanishing.

On the vanishing fringes, I agree. I know it was not in the LG hour, but on the fashion catwalk show where Jill's mop debuted, they gave Lizara a horrible little topknot, presumably to eliminate a fringe. It was ugly and pointless.

Just had to go look...ooh that is NOT a good look!!!!

I'm a firm believer in individuality and choice whatever your age...but that's a hairdo you'd give a 7 year old flower girl, not a 50 something year old woman.

I've just had a quick look too! I think Jill looks much older than usual in the video. And those dark brows just leap out at you. She should really calm those down, I think. But seriously, what is this new stylist taking???

Jill would look so much better if she didn't use such a dark eye brown pencil, it'd make so much difference. Her eyebrows just leap out at you.

And then she goes and says that she only wears tinted moisturiser for make up outside of work.
Agree she looked older than usual and LG TSV looked garish on her.

I really do not like the look of the blush on, seems to be leaving quite obvious pink stripes/patches when applied, even by LG

Waiting for the Groupies to start posting in their masses any minute now! Funny how I had a friend in the Beauty Business and worked and lived in America for years and had never heard of this Laura G Brand! :mysmilie_12:

Does anyone know how long it's been going for? I personally have tried a few of her range and think it's okay! :mysmilie_7:

I tried the liquid liner for the first time last week ( it was in a previous set). It seeped straight through my eyelashes and into my eyes. I obviously got the technique totally wrong, but it is very liquid and not as easy to use as Laura claims. Will try again but if no success will be binned.

Latest posts

Back