Laura Geller TSV 9/4/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont think we will get them in a tsv for a while yet & it might not be Laura doing the TSV as she dont do them all now

bare in mind i havnt watched the video

There was no clue in the video about the price or the shades.
I'm holding on until May when B&Glow is a product of the month and hoping for the new shades, or is it just B&B that got the additional shades and not B&Glow?

That blusher packaging looks really cheap. "Premium" brand prices with high street packaging. Same as Mally.

Watched the German presentation and was`struck by the calmness of the presenter, couldn't understand-- but no manic shrieking!

That blusher packaging looks really cheap. "Premium" brand prices with high street packaging. Same as Mally.

I agree - the problem with the brands that have been taken over by bigger brands, seems to be that they always have to keep reinventing themselves, rather than relying on improving their core products. Mally constantly has new foundations, rather than honing say two signature types of foundation.

The LG brand keeps diluting their core products by bringing out new items which are inferior both in quality and presentation and which rapidly disappear without a trace. For me, the last decent TSV was the chocolate one and the ones after that have been of no interest to me because they just look rushed and cheap...whilst being considerably more money of course!

I love Laura geller eyeshadows, they are all I use.
But I'm not that keen on anything else & I really dislike balance & brighten.

I think I shall look for another LG set rather than this TSV. I am not convinced by this blusher as the variation in colour is so strong I reckon you could swirl the brush twice and get quite different shades.... one for each cheek, lol. Plus Ellaa's comment on the packaging has put me off too. In the one pic where the blusher doesn't look as "plummy", the lipstick looks quite brown. I do want to buy a fair B&B so I am ready for next winter though, so perhaps they will come up with an alternative set which appeals.

I was going to browse for any LG bargains over Easter Weekend, there were some excellent offers over last Christmas.
Also looking forward to any new LG kits on Q over Laura's next visit.

I was going to browse for any LG bargains over Easter Weekend, there were some excellent offers over last Christmas.
Also looking forward to any new LG kits on Q over Laura's next visit.

Hi, there's a good website that sells genuine branded make-up at lower prices. I bought some Laura Geller from them last year around the 'Black Friday' time and got some great bargains. It's http://cherryberrycosmetics.com/t/laura-geller

Latest posts

Back