Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm so sick of getting fewer items than the US, or of the UK buyers forcing Spackle on us at every opportunity at the expense of another item. I really like the shades of this set, and glad it's not a sparkly Christmassy collection that will never get any use.

I cant wait to get this set! I dont mind if the highlighter is replaced with spackle as I got the highlighter in the Vanilla nudes TSV in a 3 stripe palette and still have loads left. I got the last TSV in the end(can rarely resist the LG TSVs) and love it- the concealers are the best I've ever used and the tahitian bronze is something I use around the hairline and cheekbones for a bit of warmth. No orangey tint to it. It will be nice to have some neutral colours this time.

Thank you for the link to the video, bella.
Having watched it, I'm tempted now as it doesn't look as brown as I thought it might. And I do find it hard to resist a LG TSV.

Oh dear. I'm falling off the wagon big time what with this, the Nails Inc, Leighton Denny, a couple of last click items & the temptation of Honora to come. :mysmilie_847:
But it is my birthday this week, is that a good excuse? :mysmilie_516:

Ah well. Time to start farting again....next week.

I was confused about how many pieces we get in December TSV and apologies for confusing people here.

It was because

USA set is called Laura Geller 6pc Fresh Brewed Beauty Baked Collection
http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/store...yword=A224627&ddkey=http:TemplatedDisplayView

and

UK set is called Laura Geller 5 Piece Fresh Brewed Beauty Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.202069.html

Only in the USA kit they counted an applicator as an item so I hope that we are still getting everything that they got in the States.

Last edited:
Pink Grapefruit blush is just gorgeous, suits pretty much every skin tone and just enough satin to give a lovely natural glow. Other LG blush shades have been sent back, I sold other shades on ebay. I paid full price for the pink grapefruit, and after regular use over almost a year there is barely a dent in it, it will last forever I think! I wish they had matched the US TSV last time instead of swapping pink grapefruit for the berry. I would have bought it if they had included the grapefruit blush.

I like a bit of Mally make up as well as LG. I always think the presenters look amazing in Mally make up but awful in LG. When I wear Mally products my skin loves it and it's the only brand that gets me compliments on how well I look.

I LOVE satin baby pink blush in last TSV, and will be getting more from satin range. Could LG do B&B in satin range perhaps?

Hi there, just wondered if anyone knew what date in December this is going to be? I know Alison had said "second week in December" but just wondering when.

Fab! I should get them in time for my Mum to take to my sis in Oz for Chrimbo! Thanks for that.

Just spoken to Laura on FB and she said she can't understand why uk have listed it as 5 pieces as we are getting exactly the same as the US TSV. She said maybe they either weren't counting the applicator or they weren't including the applicator in the kit. xx

Just spoken to Laura on FB and she said she can't understand why uk have listed it as 5 pieces as we are getting exactly the same as the US TSV. She said maybe they either weren't counting the applicator or they weren't including the applicator in the kit. xx
We are getting the same????? That's a first. Hurray! The highligter makes all the difference to me.
I think I may be buying two but will decide on the day.
I don't suppose Laura confirmed the date of TSV?
Thanks racy1975 xx

Last edited:
We are getting the same????? That's a first. Hurray! The highligter makes all the difference to me.
I think I may be buying two but will decide on the day.
I don't suppose Laura confirmed the date of TSV?
Thanks racy1975 xx

Hi she said 8th December xx

What she said was
"Hi Samantha the fresh brewed beauty TSV that I am bringing to qvc uk in early December contains the same items as the US kit. Can you tell me where you saw the information on the number of pieces in the kit? The only thing I could think of is maybe the applicator was not counted, only the make up items, which would be 5 items. Hope this helps. Love laura"

What she said was
"Hi Samantha the fresh brewed beauty TSV that I am bringing to qvc uk in early December contains the same items as the US kit. Can you tell me where you saw the information on the number of pieces in the kit? The only thing I could think of is maybe the applicator was not counted, only the make up items, which would be 5 items. Hope this helps. Love laura"
Oh, if she asked then here is the link to Q site that says "5 pieces"
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.202069.html

I've just learnt that in the US they had this collection on autodelivery. Any chance someone knows if we are getting an AD? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back