Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My LG TSV was dispatched and I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow, it was sent by Hermes.
My friend's LG TSV was dispatched by Royal Mail and she ordered only a couple of hours later than me.
I went to Q site to check, and yes, they have changed delivery to Royal Mail that takes ages to arrive.
Normally TSV is sent by Hermes from my experience, last LG TSV was.

I ordered two LG TSVs and two parcels I received today, only it was two parcels of Xmas lights that promptly went back.
I did not request a replacement because I didn’t trust them not to send me Xmas lights again and by the time replacement arrives LG TSV will sell out.
So I will be waiting for TSV day and order again. Please let me know ladies, what you got in your parcels.

As far as I know it will be the original non spf version. Ive never had the spf one and am more than happy to stick to the original.

As far as I know it will be the original non spf version. Ive never had the spf one and am more than happy to stick to the original.

The only reason I asked is that it makes a difference for me with the colour. If its the non-SPF version I have to combine 2 but if it's the SPF version I can get away with one.
I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I ordered two LG TSVs and two parcels I received today, only it was two parcels of Xmas lights that promptly went back.
I did not request a replacement because I didn’t trust them not to send me Xmas lights again and by the time replacement arrives LG TSV will sell out.
So I will be waiting for TSV day and order again. Please let me know ladies, what you got in your parcels.
That would explain why it came with Hermes!

Which version comes up lighter DebraJane?

I can use just 'Fair' in the SPF version but need both 'Fair' and 'Porcelein' blended in the original formulation - so that makes the SPF version the lighter one. I'm not the only one that has noticed the difference.

I can use just 'Fair' in the SPF version but need both 'Fair' and 'Porcelein' blended in the original formulation - so that makes the SPF version the lighter one. I'm not the only one that has noticed the difference.
Yes, I can vouch for this too. Does anyone know how different Porcelain SPF and NON-SPF?
I have spf Porcelain but when mixing with fair the pink in it interferes with my natural shade.
Thank you.

Yes, I can vouch for this too. Does anyone know how different Porcelain SPF and NON-SPF?
I have spf Porcelain but when mixing with fair the pink in it interferes with my natural shade.
Thank you.
I've got both versions of Porcelain Marina - what do you want to know?

I've got both versions of Porcelain Marina - what do you want to know?
Thank you DebraJane. Which has more pink (that I don't want) and which one makes you more radiant?
The Fair SPF is so matte that I've gone off it but still use because it's very close to my true shade. Porcelain SPF gives more radiance that the Fair SPF, but Porcelain SPF has too much pink.

Thank you DebraJane. Which has more pink (that I don't want) and which one makes you more radiant?
The Fair SPF is so matte that I've gone off it but still use because it's very close to my true shade. Porcelain SPF gives more radiance that the Fair SPF, but Porcelain SPF has too much pink.

Hi Marina, I have 3 pots of Porcelain 1) the original in the cream container from when it was first launched in the TSV, 2) a non-SPF version I bought as the first was going quite quickly, 3) the SPF version when it was launched. 1) has equal amounts of the main darker and lighter shades with very little pink, 2) has equal amounts of all 3, 3) has about 45% darker shade, 45% pink and barely 10% of the lighter shade in fact less of the lighter shade in this one then there was pink in the first one!

When applied to the back of my hand the SPF version is more matt in appearance, something I've never really noticed before, and it's the pink tones that are more noticeable. The Porcelain is more radiant than the Fair. I prefer the Fair SPF because it has more lighter tones. I hope this helps.

Have you tried BE in the 'Medium' shade (not Medium Beige) as that may suit you - I alternate between the two ranges.

Thank you DebraJane. My Porcelain SPF is mostly white, then the darker shade, and then pink, but still too much of pink.
I'm seriously tempted to twit Laura on Saturday to ask her to make another shade between fair and porcelain minus the pink, but I don't want to register on Twitter. Can anyone please text Laura who may be interested? She may say - mix them together, to which I would say - too expensive option, and pink is a no-no.
I did try BE medium, it is a better shade match but highlights every pore and becomes shiny by the end of the day, and I'm not keen on lose powders any more.

Last edited:
I think she may be receptive for a number of reasons. Originally there was no 'Fair' bit she developed it in response to customer feedback. Then she developed the 'Porcelain' again in response to feedback. Then she brought out the SPF version of all colour ways, but not everyone likes the SPF version. If she intends to keep both versions she may be convinced to bring out a shade between Porcelain and Fair as there is clearly a gap.

I think she may be receptive for a number of reasons. Originally there was no 'Fair' bit she developed it in response to customer feedback. Then she developed the 'Porcelain' again in response to feedback. Then she brought out the SPF version of all colour ways, but not everyone likes the SPF version. If she intends to keep both versions she may be convinced to bring out a shade between Porcelain and Fair as there is clearly a gap.
Indeed, only she keeps insisting on mixing of the two, forgetting that's £54 (27+27) plus £6 P&P = £60 (for a face powder it's petty steep). Or may be not forgetting, because she can sell more this way

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back