Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really wanted to buy this TSV but I have just telephoned Customer Services to ask if the B&B is the one with SPF 15. Unfortunately it's not so I won't be buying.:down:

Thank you Mia that's the information I too wanted so I won't bother ordering either.

Love the bangle Laura is wearing in the 11am hour.
I expect it's her own & no chance of it being a QVC item.

21 000 TSV sold, nearing half stock.
I thought they don't normally buy more than 30 000 of LG for TSV

I've just worked out that we should have lower prices on LG here in the UK, because goods should be shipped from Italy which means no VAT within Europe

I have to say, I think I'm a Laura convert now. That lipgloss lasted HOURS on me, the blusher is the perfect colour and very natural and I'm impressed with the balance & brighten too, it's slightly paler and has a sheen to it compared to the lily lolo shade I use at the moment. I've made an additional purchase of the supersize bronze & brighten with brush - will definitely look out for other LG items in the future.

Yes, I went for another 3. For once it's a TSV where I will use everything. The BnB always use (worth stocking up as never in stock), gorgeous natural blush, nice neautral eye palette and the lipgloss looks lovely and lasts. Probably sell on the hilighter and brush as one will last me ages.

Had previously thought to go for the Mally, but will now pass that up.

Well I got all my LG stash out for a play only to find I have other items that duplicate the colours almost exactly, however I've sold the highlighter on ebay already which makes the £ per item more attractive still. The highlighter is the same as the one in the glowbox (along with a larger Ethereal Rose powder and a brush in a drawer) it also looks like the highlighter part of the Vanilla Nudes striped blusher. I don't think I'd live long enough to use more than one of the blusher (go easy if you're fair as it's quite strongly pigmented) or the eye trio. So I've added them to the stash and will probably take them away next weekend, DD said my make up looked good, the lip gloss is a v good colour for me, not sure how it would look on deeper skin. Thankfully nothing is overly scented or flavoured. A good buy and the B&B will come in soon as I'm finally wearing flat my old Fair B&B which is in the solid squarish compact with full mirror in the lid.

Jude xx

Gave up watching the launch because of JF's jabbering and haven't seen any of the presentations throughout the day. How do we decide which option to go for? I'm sure Laura has probably explained it but would love to hear your views please.

Yes, I went for another 3.
No!!!
I would probably do the same if I had tried it on my face but will have to wait to see what it's like on my skin.
I had a scare today when I proceeded to checkout with TSV (just testing Q system) and it showed Royal Mail as delivery option when my parcel was dispatched by Hermes again for second time. Should I be worried that they mess up for me again? Yes, I am.

BTW, they said that this is the first ever TSV on maximum EP for all years Laura was with Q.
Is it true? I'm doubtful but Laura said yes to this

I know, Marina, my hand did tremble a bit when I selected 3, but the easy pays (which don't usually sway me) steadied my hand and I went for it. Like Jude, I will sell a few bits on ebay (I really will!) I love LG - looking forward to the 6 p.m presentation.

BTW, I agree it is the first time on 4 EP - we've had 3 before but never 4.

Would anyone know whether Bargain Hunter at five to nine will be LG and if so what it may be?

Baked or Caked???

Im very tempted to test the LG range.. it will be the first time for me.
I am a devoted Guerlain Meteorites customer, and a little concerned LG powders will look just that - powdered and caked... the models to me, look very matt, in my observations, whereas I prefer the 'dewy' look

FB please!

Stick with Guerlain JRs ego good as LG is it can't compete

Thank you so much Jabba.
Just when I thought I could economise!! oh well

I hope that Guerlain don't liaise with QVC. It will automatically be the ultimate downfall of quality, AKA the Tova signature fragrance curse!

Thank you so much Jabba.
Just when I thought I could economise!! oh well

I hope that Guerlain don't liaise with QVC. It will automatically be the ultimate downfall of quality, AKA the Tova signature fragrance curse!

Guerlain owned by LVMH, they have been dumping down on the fragrances for years.

The makeup is fabulous!

Latest posts

Back