Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I'd decided not to go for this. But...one of them just accidentally fell into my shopping basket on the website and I felt it would have been cruel not to go through with the purchase :grin: . I'd watched the US video and liked how it looked on, so I'm going for this and going to cancel my BE AD, because I am most definitely not allowed to have both. On a side note, isn't the US presentation so much more slick and professional than ours? I actually got to hear more than thirty seconds of Laura talking and demoing without someone butting in with "jump to the phones...I've only got 3,000 left in stock...red active button, need you on Q CUT...etc". QVCUK take note.

I too am sorely tempted and it's the easy pays that did it. I use BE foundtion as it covers my broken veins better than the rest, but I alway carry B&B in my bag for touch ups. Apart from the blush, I would use everthing else....stop me buying!

Okay..I'm tempted to get this. Does anyone know if the TAN is the right choice for olive skin? I tend to use warm beige face powder and would say my skin tone is in between the regular and tan. What about those who are of darker skin tone eg dark skin african caribbean. What colour would they go for? Just out of curiosity.

i can't say as i'm any the wiser now it's been shown. i was trying to listen to laura and i don't think she got to the end of one sentence. JF's gob is in overdrive. she is interrupting CONSTANTLY!! laura couldn't even describe b&b - she got stopped before the end. i can honestly say with all the big mouths on there, i've never seen anything this bad.

SHUT UP!!!

I think Laura should shove the whole of the TSV into JF's mouth for the rest of the show, her constant jabbering is ridiculous!

Can't make up my mind whether to go for the Porcelain or the Fair. Can someone let me know if they changed from Fair to porcelain and tell me how much lighter it is please. The last fair I had was often too orange for me, but I am a yellow toned very pale and getting paler as I age and winter draws in!!! Turmoil, turmoil...please help as I need to go to bed really.

I bought it on the strength of the QVC page and the opinions here. I've just moved house and haven't quite got the telly sorted, so haven't seen it in real life. Hoping it lives up to the promise!!

I use both the porcelain and the fair - in winter I put the porcelain on first and then use the fair on cheeks mainly and in summer I use the fair first and then tone down with the porcelain.

The porcelain has more pink (sometimes a bit too much pink TBH) - they all differ - you never get two compacts the same colour.

The fair has some orange in it (again, you can never really predict exactly what colour it will be) - hence the need to tone down sometimes with the porcelain.

I do find that having both on the go means that I can personalise the colour.

Thanks for that Tiddlywinks...had a feeling that might be the case. I never thought of using one on the other. Sometimes I want the pink to lift me and the fair will wash me out and I end up using the blush to improve the look...so I think it is going to have to be both.

I love the ease of LG and have been using up my BE...but get fed up with having to keep tapping it back down into the pot after travelling. Sounds like I live the high life, but in order to see family, we are the ones that do the travelling.

Next decision is which spackle...neutralizer, champagne and loved the look of the ethereal.....all I can see is £££ rushing in front of my eyes just at the wrong time of year!!!!

I'm non the wiser on which option to go for considering the demos seem rather confusing with the different skin tones! Thought it would be the fair but perhaps it should be the medium so I'm off to bed as I can't decide!!

I really wanted to buy this TSV but I have just telephoned Customer Services to ask if the B&B is the one with SPF 15. Unfortunately it's not so I won't be buying.:down:

Latest posts

Back