Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And if it's coffee colours, all browns, beige & tans, it won't be for me either as can't wear those colours. Pity, LG TSVs are usually very tempting. I love her blushers.
I love her blushers too and last TSV IMO had the best LG blush ever - I can't overload it even if I try, fa-bu-lous!

Can anyone compare this blush to Grapefruit since LG said that Grapefruit is satin blush as well as the one from last tsv and I really love this satin concept. I now wish that B&B were satin too.

Also, could anyone shade light on her water proof lip gloss (that's the way I remembered it, at the moment can't find on website). Any good? Staying power?

Last edited:
I love her blushers too and last TSV IMO had the best LG blush ever - I can't overload it even if I try, fa-bu-lous!

Can anyone compare this blush to Grapefruit since LG said that Grapefruit is satin blush as well as the one from last tsv and I really love this satin concept. I now wish that B&B were satin too.

Also, could anyone shade light on her water proof lip gloss (that's the way I remembered it, at the moment can't find on website). Any good? Staying power?

The Grapefruit is darker & more of a brownish peach on, rather than the light peachy colour of the last TSV blush. It's a marbled one, pink with browny colours, mine had a lot of the brown.
If you love the blush in the last TSV you might like Ethereal Rose, which is my favourite. It's about the same depth of colour but more pink rather than peach. There's no way you can overdo it.

Thank you for your detailed reply Breeze. I have tried the Ethereal Rose back when it was with parabens and sent it back because it stung my skin but also the very pale pink colour washed me out, however, my friend loved it. And for the life of me, I can't see any peachy colour in the last TSV blusher although LG described it as such. To me it's just beautiful "juicy pink".

Last edited:
Perhaps they differ a bit, mine is definitely peachy.
I much prefer the last TSV blush to the grapefruit one I have, which is too brown on me. But those marbled ones vary so much you could get one completely different.

Last edited:
Breeze, just one more question. Do you personally prefer the Grapefruit or the last TSV blush? I wanted the Grapefruit for a while but cannot justify to spend almost £30 on a blusher plus p&p. I was waiting and waiting for it to come in a TSV with no luck so far.

Bet we don't get the brushy thing as per usual.
The brushy thing I understand is actually made of foam and some people complained about it.
As long as we get the Vanilla Highlighter I'm happy. If they omit the highlighter I probably won't be buying. I wanted it for ages but it's so expensive on its own for the size of it.

Last edited:
Some people like to look brown all year! I think it looks odd but last week I saw 2 girls buying dark San moriz fake tan! I was wondering when we'd get this tsv. There are videos about it on you tube if you wanna check it out but tsvs in December are not good as usually all my mum goes to buying Xmas gifts then :(

I will be buying it for the foundation and the highlighter, all the rest can wait until next summer.Don't like lip glosses so this is going to wasted. We get bronzers in winter because our TSV a few months later than in USA and it feels that we are not important customers over here, we will have crumbs off the table and we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ptsDqyWZs&feature=youtube_gdata_player this girl does a review and makeup look with kit. She says the lip glosses does not have coffee in it.
Thank you bella_bambina, I really enjoyed the video and what a cute packaging and so very well thought and designed.
The lip gloss is matte and non-sticky, I did like it! But the girl said that it has a coffee smell but no caffeine in it.
I do hope we get the whole kit, I really like it, and a wonderful tutorial.

I've just spotted the difference between the USA and the UK kits. USA - 6 piece kit, UK - 5 piece kit. Doh!!! I bet it's the highlighter we are not getting and they may put in SPAAACKE to replace another item on request of buying department.

In the olden days the UK titles didn't tend to include any brushes in their total, but lately they've dropped an item or substituted one, so that our contents slightly differ from the US TSV. It never goes down very well judging by opinions on here. It's as though QVC don't think we'll compare our TSV with the American one.

Jude xx

If we're only getting five items in the kit, I hope we don't get the brush. I can live without that, hope we get everything else.
This would be ideal, but I have noticed that a brush or a cosmetic bag is not counted as an item in a set on qvc. Also, the highlighter is the only "non-coffee" item so if they sacrifice it, a set is still going to have all the "coffee" items. I suppose that highlighter was representing "cream" in coffee so if we don't get it, we may have to have our coffee "black" in the UK.

Latest posts

Back