Leighton Denny comeback?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Jenni, nice to meet you. I am using LD’s Renovate at the moment. Sometimes M&S do 20% off beauty products and then it is a good time to buy his products. I think I have bought some nail varnishes from T K Maxx at times too.

Hi Jenni & welcome! I have learned much about products from reading posts here but most of all the laughs I have had and the feeling of community. Being isolated is not easy and we have to dig deep to find our lifelines but we are here & going upwards!On LD I swear by his Renovate cream, always turn to when my nails, which is often ,need urgent help.Got my last from M&S.

My name on here is my real name. ;) :unsure:

Some of us did meet up, little groups in different parts of the UK. The English ladies met for tea, we in N.I did drink bottles of wine. In fact three of us still do, well before lockdown we still did. At one point back 2010 there were a 11 of us. People left the forum, I am the last one standing or sitting of that group still here.

Hello Jenni it is so lovely to meet you and I am glad you have plucked up the courage to make that first post, that's the hard part. This is a friendly, welcoming place and it's great to find out about upcoming tsvs and otos, I do like a bargain. I used to be a massive ld fan too,I found him so much fun to watch. I used to be addicted to buying nail products but with all the washing of hands and using hand sanitizer millions of times a day I am now just using lots of hand moisturiser and my nails are pretty good.

Once again welcome to the board 😘

I’m not new to this forum, and I have been lurking in the background but never posted until now. This forum is a great wealth of information for QVC and has been really helpful to me during lockdowns, I live alone, and I’m disabled and very high risk. I have hardly been out of my house for over a year, other than hospital and doctor appointments, so shopping tv has not only been company for me, but a bit of a lifeline too and finding out about bargains on here has been a big help to my purse, so thank you. I was wondering if anyone might know if Leighton Denny is returning to QVC? I’ve noticed that some members on this forum can find out about new collections a long time before they go on sale, so can anyone find any of his nail polish collections? He is teasing a comeback on his social media pages in a cryptic way, so I thought it wouldn’t do any harm to ask on here. I hope I’ve posted this in the right place. I miss his shows and met him at a QVC beauty event about 8 years ago, and he was so kind and spent so much time with me. I will try to post on here more now I have built up the confidence to join. I wish everyone a peaceful weekend. Thanks for reading my first message.

Speak soon,

Jenni x

Welcome to the forum. First and early posts can be hard so you've started nothing to stop you now.

My name is of course totally real. 🙄😉

I've seen LDs teasing and messaged him. He answered me so I can confirm that he is looking to return to TV selling. When and where I've no idea.

Glad you've posted this as I wanted to and wasn't sure where to place it. Therfore thank you for having the courage to step out.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to pass comment.

Welcome Jenni! Have fun here, we all do. I'm glad to hear that even lurking was helpful during the awful lockdowns we have been enduring.
Hands-down Leighton was the best nails guest Q had. Total professional, no BS, and able to talk while executing the demos flawlessly.
I like Ali Y, but had no patience with her behaviour when she was on with Leighton. If I had been him, I would have refused to work with her, she was that bad.
When he left, I felt there was a lot of bad feeling, maybe down to Ali, especially as Nina stayed on for a while after he left.

I hope that it is true he is going to return. I would tune in and no doubt buy stuff again.

I always found her patronising & off hand with him. If she'd asked me that I'd have given the same answer & added that she was the reason for that decision.
Yes, I don't use Gatineau but like to watch some of the shows.
She's like that with Andrew I've noticed. I know they go back a long way, but the way she speaks to him sometimes......very patronising, she's become far too cocky.

Yes, I don't use Gatineau but like to watch some of the shows.
She's like that with Andrew I've noticed. I know they go back a long way, but the way she speaks to him sometimes......very patronising, she's become far too cocky.
The men are generally too embarrassed or polite to bite back. She has to be more careful with the women. That's my take on it!!

Latest posts

Back