Leighton Denny TSV 3/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone for auto delivery. I never normally split a beauty TSV for presents - I simply don't have friends and family who use any QVC brands. But nail polish is the exception and also my DD can give any colours we don't like or duplicates to her friends as prezzies too.

I agree most of the colours are good (a few we already own) and the point Rainbowdottie made about varying the other elements in subsequent AD drops is exactly what I was thinking. I'd still forgo the 3 other bags for a saving of a few pounds too!

Yeah I caught that Autumn - he clarified things just after I posted. So yeah he is off to LA, but will be back a few times to do qvc shows. Still no details of what he is up to in the States. I'm guessing he must be launching himself and his brand Stateside - He seems too much of a work-a-holic to take such a long break.

Good Luck to him - I love it when British brands do well in the US, there are certainly enough US brands doing really big business this side of the Atlantic.

I'm surprised it didn't sell out. I thought it was a great tsv with well thought out ad options.

Just reviving this thread as I had an email to advise the last drop had been sent today. I had forgotten about it so thought I would tag on to this thread as there is a description of the contents.

Mine arrived before 10am this morning. Was quite worried as I could smell what it was before opening (box was in a plastic mailing bag this time) but everything was intact and no leaking. Hope one of you don't get the leaking one that mine was stored next to!!

If anyone wants to sell me the Be unique and Be individual polishes from the latest drop. i will happily buy them. Thanks.

I got the email to say mine was on the way and then nothing. Another email today to say the item I had returned had been refunded in full!! I phoned CS and was told that I had filled in the form to say I didn't want it, I never received it so wasn't given the option of wanting it or not. It's now no longer available but she said it was a stock item so should be available soon which I thought was strange. Anyway, I more than likely have enough LD polishes to last a lifetime but still a tad grumpy about it :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back