Leighton Denny TSV 3/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His nail varnish remover is the best one I've tried so far, especially the little pot with the sponge in!

Leighton Denny 8 Piece Leighton Loves Glamour Collection

QVC Price: £37.50

Today's Special Value Price : £30.98

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Leighton-Denny...03920.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@6e5c6e5c

Leighton Loves Glamour Collection from Leighton Denny. This eight-piece set contains four stunning high performance nail colours including two new shades, plus new and improved Crystal Finish, a Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo, Miracle Drops and a Remove & Go Polish Remover. Featuring this season's hottest new colours, this fabulous set will make a great gift, or a treat for you to keep those nails looking gorgeous and glamorous.

Change your look with the season - our Auto Delivery option means you get a completely different collection of colours and fab treatment top-ups every 90 days, so your nails will always look great and be right on trend.

Contains:

•1 x Two Tone Teal Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC, this gorgeous teal blue has a subtle shimmer
•1 x Opaque Elegance Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a delicious super creamy caramel
•1 x Steel Appeal Nail Colour (12ml) - this core colour is a metallic, slate grey that complements black perfectly and has a soft shimmering tone
•1 x Pillow Talk Nail Colour (12ml) - this core colour is a luscious berry shade with a touch of dark pink through it
•1 x Crystal Finish (12ml) - help to protect and keep nail colours true to their shades with this new and improved, super wet-look topcoat. Crystal Finish dries even faster and helps keep colour looking good for longer
•1 x Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - in Gold Dust (4ml) a clear coat with gold shimmer particles, great for mixing with other shades, and Angel Dust (4ml) - a clear coat with silver sparkle particles, a great delicate shimmer frost or as a topcoat over any colour. This handy double-ended pen ensures your nails are perfectly polished and beautiful wherever you are
•1 x Miracle Drops (12ml) - speed up nail polish drying time with this specially blended silicone formula. Touch dry in seconds, it not only helps stop smudges, but it also adds lustre to nails and cuticles
•1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml) - an acetone-free formula that removes polish quickly while helping condition the nails and leaves them with an aromatic fragrance. Can be used on natural and most artificial nails and requires no cotton pads
•1 x Glamour print cosmetic bag

How to use Remove & Go:

•Insert fingers one at a time into the foam and then twist until polish is completely removed
•Using heavily pigmented or glitter-based polishes may affect the performance of the product

Want to stay up to date with the latest trends?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive new colours and treatment top-ups once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

Behind the brand
As one of the UK's leading nail technicians with a host of awards to his name, Leighton Denny is the man celebrities turn to for manicures. All of his knowledge has gone into developing his Expert Nails range of colour and manicure products so you can recreate salon-style nails at home.

Auto Delivery information:

Suit your manicure to the season

Second collection in February

•1 x New Season Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a rich violet
•1 x All About Me Nail Colour (12ml) - a vibrant pink
•1 x Message In A Bottle Nail Colour (12ml) - a subtle, sandy grey nude
•1 x Crushed Grape Nail Colour (12ml) - a sophisticated and flattering mauve in a cream finish. Soft and subtle with notes of burgundy
•1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml)
•1 x Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - Under Cover (4ml) and the new and improved Crystal Finish (4ml) - ensure you always have on hand a base coat and a top coat for your on the go manicure wherever you are with this handy double-ended pen
•1 x Precision Corrector & Brush (12ml) - this two-in-one corrector not only tidies up nail polish mistakes, it's also the key to an easy way to create the perfect French Manicure
•1 x Remove & Rectify (12ml) - a gentle, twin action cuticle remover and moisturiser
•1 x Hoof Stick - for perfectly groomed cuticles, this simple but essential tool keeps cuticles neat and tidy
•1 x Perfection print cosmetic bag

Third collection in May

•1 x Cashmere Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a rose gold pink with a delicate shimmer and soft silky finish
•1 x Blue Silk Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a pearlised smoke-blue that looks either blue or grey when viewed from different angles
•1 x Just Perfect Nail Colour (12ml) - a neutral pink, apricot cream
•1 x Crème De La Crème Nail Colour (12ml) - a pale, sheer, vanilla cream
•1 x Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - in Under Cover (4ml) and the new and improved Crystal Finish (4ml) - ensure you always have on hand a base coat and a top coat for your on the go manicure wherever you are with this handy double-ended pen
•1 x Slick Tips Touch & Go Cuticle Oil (4ml) - a double-action nail reviver packed with vitamins for adding moisture to dry cuticles and adding lustre to nails, even when you're on the go - perfect for natural or artificial nails
•1 x Miracle Mist (75ml) - this non-sticky mist comes in a convenient aerosol that helps speed up polish drying time. The luxurious mist conditions cuticles as well as drying nail polish fast, so you can have less drying time and more me time
•1 x Style print cosmetic bag

Fourth collection in August

•1 x Be Individual Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in an iridescent multi-shimmer bronzed copper
•1 x Be Unique Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a sophisticated multi-shimmer chestnut brown
•1 x Vamp Nail Colour (12ml) - a rouge-noir, deepest red cream
•1 x Supermodel Nail Colour (12ml) - a fabulous mink shade
•1 x Illuminating Hand Cream (50ml) - this non-sticky hand cream contains five essential oils which give skin a lustrous glow and leaves it soft and hydrated
•1 x Diamond Skin Like Silk (50g) - exfoliate then moisturise to leave hands feeling softer and more supple, and nails looking healthy and beautiful
•1 x Renovate and Duplex Buffer (10ml) - a hydrating nail repair cream plus multi-sided buffer to help control ridges in the whole nail and flaking and splitting at the nail tips
•1 x Luxury print cosmetic bag

I'll be passing on this one and watching for the cases appearing on a well known auction site.

Chrissi, there are a few of the bags from today's collection appearing on the "well known auction site" now. I am shocked how much people are asking though! Being effectively free with the nail products in the TSV, I would have expected a few quid but people are charging £10-£15.

Chrissi, there are a few of the bags from today's collection appearing on the "well known auction site" now. I am shocked how much people are asking though! Being effectively free with the nail products in the TSV, I would have expected a few quid but people are charging £10-£15.

I've seen them, I think I am going to go for the TSV on AD, even though I don't need any more nail products, I just want the bags and a couple of the colours, but am thinking the extra products will be great for presents.

I didn't think people would be asking so much for the bags either, I also didn't expect to like a couple of the colours.

The other half is going to kill me when more nail goodies arrive though! Might get this one delivered to work...

I only want the colour and go pen from the first set. Seems silly to spend 35 just for that. Shall have a think if there is anyone I can 'gift' the rest of the set to ;)

I was tempted when I saw the main pictures but on the q website the colours look darker, the slate grey looks black and the roses colour looks red so again, money safe

I'm never wowed by Leighton and have never bought any of his stuff and I'm a bit of a nail addict.

I'm really surprised to say I really like all the sets and the Feb and August colours probably being my fave.Its really good to see that finally the penny has dropped on auto delivery people actually just dont want all the same stuff every drop!!!

That said I've still not purchased - I'm so trying hard not to.I'm really trying to save money and already purchased the Kipling delana oto this week! I dont think I would have been able to resist the TSV today had it been on easy pay!!! Its quite good that when I watch a presentation I'm not blown away by the colours and I keep reminding myself,what would I do with one bag....let alone 4????

But I do declare its a good tsv and excellent AD.And as much as I'm trying to save money QVC do spin themselves up to a whirl this time of year - I have resist lots of things this time of year

Well, I've gone for it on auto delivery.
Love everything about it, the useful bags, the colours & especially the fact that every drop contains different items.

What's the deal with Leightons impending break from qvc. I caught Chloe last night saying he wouldn't be on air till march next year but she daren't reveal why. And then I caught Leighton this afternoon saying No, he wasn't off for a face-lift as he was still under 40 and he didn't think he needed one yet, Lol! But I missed his explanation..?

Well I heard him say earlier today that he was going away in December but not sure whether he meant a nice holiday or perhaps he is doing some "work" abroad, not sure what he is doing. I find with the AD tsvs I always like the further drops but not the initial one, I am so glad I have resisted this, saving myself for the Mally and Elemis ones!!

What's the deal with Leightons impending break from qvc. I caught Chloe last night saying he wouldn't be on air till march next year but she daren't reveal why. And then I caught Leighton this afternoon saying No, he wasn't off for a face-lift as he was still under 40 and he didn't think he needed one yet, Lol! But I missed his explanation..?

Hes just said it was mistake saying he wasn't back till march , Hes back next Friday with sunbeliveable and has another show in December, but then wont be back till March and sounds like he will have a TSV then.

Latest posts

Back