Liz Earle TSV 15/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Indeed.
Why they couldn’t stick to the tried tested and loved products…. C&P in a different fragrance, body sets etc but not change the formula.
I won’t buy sets like this with skin repair as it’s now so awful.
Im glad I stocked up on the old shampoo…
Yeah I got a couple of bottles until it headed into the abyss.

I use Aldi’s hot cloth cleanser and, having used LE in the past, it’s just as good and is a lot cheaper. At least they haven’t fiddled about with the formula as far as I can tell.
So do I… it’s really nice and creamy! I tend to alternate between Aldi and LE, but only because I have stash…. I’m so terrified Aldi will discontinue it, I buy one a month to stash 😂

I like the Aldi one too but they rarely have it in at my nearest branches.

Has anyone tried these Bitter Spice Orange or Tuberose & Jasmine scents or are they too new?

Too many reformulations now.
I just buy the ones they haven’t butchered, getting less by the day.
Was going to try their reformulated shampoo till I saw the reviews.
I’ll be trying something new instead.
This is the thing that I don't understand. You have really popular product ranges eg. Aveda, Liz Earle and Ojon, that sell their business at a profit. The parent company then reformulate with cheaper ingredients and hope that their customers don't notice. Products that were once best selling repeat purchases then fail to sell. If you have bought a successful company, why would you run it into the ground?

This is the thing that I don't understand. You have really popular product ranges eg. Aveda, Liz Earle and Ojon, that sell their business at a profit. The parent company then reformulate with cheaper ingredients and hope that their customers don't notice. Products that were once best selling repeat purchases then fail to sell. If you have bought a successful company, why would you run it into the ground?
Very short sighted. Save a few quid by using cheaper ingredients only to lose far more by big drop in future sales.

The orange one was their special from last Christmas, very nice it is.
Thank you

Removing the competition sometimes x

I like the Aldi one too but they rarely have it in at my nearest branches.

Has anyone tried these Bitter Spice Orange or Tuberose & Jasmine scents or are they too new?
I loved the spiced bitter orange from last year it was so lovely. Glad it’s in the TSV this year

Liz Earle The Beauty of Botanicals 6 Piece Face & Hand Gift Collection
Item Number: 248721
QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.24
From your face to your hands, let Liz Earle take care of you with The Beauty of Botanicals six-piece Face & Hand Gift Collection. Boasting an array of Liz Earle icons, including a supersize duo of Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (one Original and one in your choice of fragrance), Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair moisturiser to suit your skin type and two beautifully-scented handcare heroes to give your hands a daily dose of pampering. Uplift your ritual with help from Liz Earle's expert formulas and reveal skin that looks and feels amazing.
*A great saving: if you were to buy these items (excluding the cosmetic bag and gift box) individually from Liz Earle you’d pay £153. So, to get the collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £56.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £92.09.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
A hydration hero - Skin Repair Moisturiser comes in three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.
Feel skin-sational - unwrap a whole new skincare regimen with four skincare icons in this collection! Featuring two supersize Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleansers, one in the Original formula and one in your choice of three fragrances, you can enjoy a luxurious cleanse for longer, plus you'll get Instant Boost Skin Tonic to help refine the look of your skin and Skin Repair moisturiser to suit your skin type. That's three skincare staples to upgrade your entire skincare routine.
Treat your hands - often neglected but oh-so-hardworking, your hands deserve some TLC too! That's why this collection features Botanical Hand Wash and Hand Cream to help deliver deep hydration and a refreshing cleanse to your skin every time. What's more, you can choose from three stunning scent options to tailor your handcare routine to your taste.
What's your fragrance? With three beautiful scents to choose from, you'll be spoiled for choice. Experience exclusive Tuberose & Jasmine, currently only available at QVC, with elegant notes of lily of the valley, magnolia and vanilla, or why not dive into a seasonal scent of blooming rose and orange, night jasmine and crisp cedar with Spiced Bitter Orange? Or, select the beloved classic Rosemary & Rock Rose, which boasts an elegant, spicy floral fragrance with notes of lavender, white flowers and cinnamon. Whichever you go for, you'll receive one of the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleansers and the handcare duo in your chosen fragrance, treating your senses every time you care for your skin.
Make your choice:
  • Tuberose & Jasmine - a comforting and feminine fragrance currently only available at QVC, with lily of the valley, peony and green top notes, a heart of magnolia, jasmine and tuberose and base notes of vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli
  • Spiced Bitter Orange - a sensual and refreshing blend of bitter orange and rose top notes, a heart of neroli and night jasmine and a patchouli and crisp cedar base
  • Rosemary & Rock Rose - a soft, spicy floral scent with uplifting notes of rosemary, lavender and bergamot, a floral heart of white flowers and cinnamon and a smooth, woody base of vetiver
Choose your formula:
  • Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration
Contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) in Original - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) in a choice of Tuberose & Jasmine, Spiced Bitter Orange or Rosemary & Rock Rose - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Skin Repair Cream (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 1 x Botanical Hand Wash (200ml) in Tuberose & Jasmine, Spiced Bitter Orange or Rosemary & Rock Rose - this gentle hand wash is designed to leave your hands feeling clean and soft. Contains natural foaming agents derived from corn and coconut, plus orange flower water, betaine and a natural source of vitamin E
  • 1 x Hand Cream (150ml) - a rich, non-greasy hand treatment that sinks in quickly to help condition skin, nails and cuticles. Infused with shea butter, echinacea, hops extract and a natural source of vitamin E
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash

I hate myself for it but I'm probably going to go for this. I love the R&RR scent so they will all be used and I started my last bottle of IBST at the weekend so I do need more stock of that anyway. I'll give the original C&P and the moisturiser to my niece so nothing will get wasted, I just need to decide which Skin Repair to go for.

I hate myself for it but I'm probably going to go for this. I love the R&RR scent so they will all be used and I started my last bottle of IBST at the weekend so I do need more stock of that anyway. I'll give the original C&P and the moisturiser to my niece so nothing will get wasted, I just need to decide which Skin Repair to go for.
Why does your niece get all these treats and things you don't need? What about meeeeee?!

Please send to

Andi K
Third Storage Container on the Right
Rash Purchase Industrial Estate
Overstock Road
Spendthrift
Lotts
A11 0TT

Latest posts

Back