Liz Earle TSV 17/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline has said the following on Instagram.

6 full sizes. 3 new products. Bag and box. Pre order from 11th.

She also said there is to be 2 further tsvs before Christmas but this one on 17th is the biggest.

Picture soon.

That skin toner is most definitely not the same product as when I first started buying it. It doesn't smell the same and I find the new one a bit drying. The smell of the C&P changed as well and it used to give you that sort of tingling on the skin but then it didn't. I don't use the face products now but I like the orange flower handwash and body wash.

CC

such a shame
It is a shame.
I used to be bought Liz Earle by a dear tragically departed family friend from QVC back in the day. I was only in my teens and I thought it was the best and most luxurious gift (it was to me!)

And I did used to treat myself to a TSV or daily skincare offer from LE direct if feeling flush.
Loved IBST, eyebright and skin repair which all suited my skin and I loved the aromas and packaging etc.

Since I’ve read all the new reviews and changes to the products, it’s just not worth spending money which is a stretch anyway.

Mum kindly asked if I’d like some LE for Christmas but it would be a waste now. Sadly! :(

Latest posts

Back