Liz Earle TSV 17/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boots are offering offers on LE so Q are probably not in the strong position with sales as they once were. They have to remember social media, if a product is changed and gets bad reviews then it is the kiss of death.

Of course, but with so many of this one being returned, will they still expect to sell multiple thousands of future ones.

Sooner or later they will need to take notice of what customers are saying about the decline of the brand.
If they don’t do something quickly they are going to be in real trouble. Two more tsvs to go this year….. which is total brand overload…. But in light of the response to the recent tsvs and the re-vamped products I can’t see them being that successful….

I did note that the recent TSV is heading towards more 1star reviews than 5star…

What makes me laugh is reviews by people who clearly state that they’ve not bought the TSV but they’re unhappy with recent product changes! I saw 2 like that - may have been removed by now though not sure how they got posted!

But others raving about it the moment they ordered or got it, just based on the fact they love LE and/or a quick sniff!

I’ve said I won’t be ordering any more as don’t like the new moisturiser or IBST. Can’t remember if eyebright has also changed?

I can’t remember where but I read something recently where someone said that the new shower gel bottles look like they belong in the Tesco Value range.
And now that they’ve said it, that’s all I can see now, they really do just look ‘cheap’.

I read in a review about it resembling Tesck value!

Agree about the packaging looking cheap too, but think the changes were in order for it to be fully recycled and recyclable which I do have to applaud....
But they could’ve made it look nice too I would’ve hoped!

What makes me laugh is reviews by people who clearly state that they’ve not bought the TSV but they’re unhappy with recent product changes! I saw 2 like that - may have been removed by now though not sure how they got posted!

But others raving about it the moment they ordered or got it, just based on the fact they love LE and/or a quick sniff!

I’ve said I won’t be ordering any more as don’t like the new moisturiser or IBST. Can’t remember if eyebright has also changed?
I believe it has…..

I believe it has…..
Yes it has.

Also rose & lavender c and p doesn't smell as strong, this was the reply..

Please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polishâ„¢ Rose & Lavender (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have however, taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of our product, moving to a gentler blend. We have taken care to match this as closely as possible to the previous fragrance, however you may notice a slight difference.

If they don’t do something quickly they are going to be in real trouble. Two more tsvs to go this year….. which is total brand overload…. But in light of the response to the recent tsvs and the re-vamped products I can’t see them being that successful….

I did note that the recent TSV is heading towards more 1star reviews than 5star…

😑

Yes it has.

Also rose & lavender c and p doesn't smell as strong, this was the reply..

Please rest assured that the naturally active ingredients in Cleanse & Polishâ„¢ Rose & Lavender (those responsible for driving product performance and efficacy) are unchanged and included at the same levels as before. We have however, taken the opportunity to update the fragrance of our product, moving to a gentler blend. We have taken care to match this as closely as possible to the previous fragrance, however you may notice a slight difference.
So more fiddling about with products….

At the moment I am using m Asam and I like it. I haven't used c & p for a while, am using superdrugs and like it. I have a couple of Liz's original Tonic and will use them up then look for something similar. I have bought Elizabeth Grant from Ideal world and quite like that. I just wish LE hadn't changed their skin repair, I liked that.

At the moment I am using m Asam and I like it. I haven't used c & p for a while, am using superdrugs and like it. I have a couple of Liz's original Tonic and will use them up then look for something similar. I have bought Elizabeth Grant from Ideal world and quite like that. I just wish LE hadn't changed their skin repair, I liked that.
I like the Superdrug c&p too, and it’s always on offer… I found the simple toner to be decent, and very cheap. I also loved the skin repair… that was the start of this nonsense….🤬

Latest posts

Back