Liz Earle TSV 17/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you still get Imperial Leather in the UK? The name always puzzled me but loved the soap itself.
Tesco sell it, so widely available. Other supermarkets no doubt also sell it... and it still has the label you rest it on to dry off... the simplest and most effective way to avoid slimy soap. You can get the original in the red packaging and a sensitive version in white packaging.

Liz Earle Patchouli & Vetiver Botanical Face & Body 6 Piece Gift
Item Number: 244517
QVC Price £86.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.74

• 1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Patchouli & Vetiver (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with the warm, woody fragrance of Patchouli & Vetiver
  • 1 x NEW Patchouli & Vetiver Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a beautifully fragranced gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, infused with the warming scent of Patchouli & Vetiver. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from corn, coconut and soap bark extract, plus vitamin E and a blend of pure essential oils
  • 1 x NEW Patchouli & Vetiver Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - this fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Enriched with borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E, and fragranced with the warming scent of Patchouli & Vetiver
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
  • 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
  • 2 x Pure Cotton Cloths with dark green trim - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x bag - keep all your favourite skincare together
  • 1 x gift box - perfect for presenting to a beauty-mad loved one

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

• Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
  • Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

• Apply morning and evening after cleansing
  • Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool or a reusable cotton pad and sweep over face and neck
  • Follow with a moisturiser
  • You can also use it on your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day
Skin Repair Moisturiser:

• Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
  • Makes a great base for your make-up
  • Please note - Skin Repair Rich Cream, Skin Repair Light Cream and Skin Repair Gel Cream have been reformulated from Skin Repair Moisturiser - Dry/Sensitive, Skin Repair Moisturiser - Normal/Combination, Skin Repair Light Moisturiser - Combination/Oily respectively
Pure Cotton Cloths:

• Rinse the cloth under warm water and gently wring it out
  • Wipe away all traces of your chosen cleanser or mask from your skin, using circular massage movements to help lift away impurities and make-up
  • Rinse cloth thoroughly after every use and allow the cloth to air dry naturally
  • Machine washable at 30C - wash after every few uses to help keep cloth fresh and clean
Botanical Body Wash:

• Squeeze a small amount into your hands and apply to damp skin
  • For a richer lather, apply with a sponge or glove
  • Massage onto the skin and rinse off with water
  • Follow with your choice of body cream
Botanical Body Cream:

• Dispense onto palm
  • Massage all over your body
  • Can be used daily

*A great saving : If you were to buy this collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £121, plus P&P. So for our Todays Special Value price of just £54.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £66.04.

Choose your formula:
  • Skin Repair Rich Cream -
  • Skin Repair Light Cream -
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream -
Worth £24 cost £11.68

1 x NEW Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Patchouli & Vetiver (200ml) - £30 incl 2 cloths * cost £14.61
1 x NEW Patchouli & Vetiver Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - £15 cost £7.30
1 x NEW Patchouli & Vetiver Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - £20 cost £9.74
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - £15.50 cost £7.55
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - £16.50 cost £8.03
2 x Pure Cotton Cloths with dark green trim *
1 x bag
1 x gift box

Total £121 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I definitely won't be getting this. The new toner is awful, the new Skin Repair is a waste of time, I don't use C&P anymore and I've never used a body cream, so it would work out quite expensive for a bottle of shower gel.
In fact, apart from their shampoo, LE barely even registers with me anymore which is a massive shame as it was once such a good brand.

I definitely won't be getting this. The new toner is awful, the new Skin Repair is a waste of time, I don't use C&P anymore and I've never used a body cream, so it would work out quite expensive for a bottle of shower gel.
In fact, apart from their shampoo, LE barely even registers with me anymore which is a massive shame as it was once such a good brand.
I won’t be getting it, also because of the rubbish toner and moisturiser.
I do like their body cream, although they have discontinued it so it’s a bit odd they are featuring it in a tsv….

I’ve tried the cleanse and polish and the LE eye cream. I can’t say that either made any difference. I’ve gone back to what I used before.

Is this the pre pre launch?The only products from LE I like now are the Superskin Serum & moisturiser.Not taking a risk on the Toner and although I have used & liked the body cream in the past now use a much cheaper one and too many products in their range seem to have been ‘re-formulated’ i.e cheapened, but still same price or more expensive.

that is excatly what ive said to tons of people when i saw what i listed on the previous page
As did I, Waaaay up thread.....

Does anyone know what the body products in the TSV smell like, can you describe it, please?I like the Aldi version, especially the rose one.
Have you ever tried the 'mens' body wash - that's vetiver. I adore vetiver, but it's not floral & fresh - it' has some woodsy in it. I think the new frag may be V similar to the mens body wash - I remember her hinting about that yonks ago.
If you like th eThis Works sleep body wash, you'lllike this. I'd but if it wasn't for the shite products.
I don't think liz Earle do fragrance to badly, so it won't offend your nose. Gonna look at the noteas & will do anothjer post.

I’m tempted to try it why it’s on offer….
Anyone tried the new moisturiser?
I've looked at the inkys for the probiotic range & they look good. I think it'll be a good range. This is what I think has happened:

Meddle with originals
Everyone hates it
Bring out a new, more expensive better range that everyone will switch to. The sensitive skin is just marketing - a pretend point of difference - but calling it Sensitive means 'anyone' can use it

Does anyone know what the body products in the TSV smell like, can you describe it, please?I like the Aldi version, especially the rose one.

Breeze - just had a beaky...

......as well as a fragrance blend of patchouli, bergamot and vetiver pure essential oils for maximum freshness........

This is the description of the 'mens' bodywash (very nice) containing the Vet & patchouli. Hence I think the new 'bodies' will be very similar.
Dons aromatherapy hat:
Vetiver & Patchouli could end up like a compost heap if done by an amateur - one must balance the woodsy with some citrus - see bergamot in the extract above. Grapefruit would also work (Molton brown hav e done that) as would petigran,orange,clementine.

If LE essentially copy the mens body wash fragrance (which is very popular & very nice) the tsv 'bodies' will be very good. I think LE are quite good at fragrance. I adore vetiver - the key is to balance the woods. I can see that someone could be put off after a bad experience -imo the Molton Brown Vetiver edp needs more grapefruit in it & would massively benefit from some bergamot, but it's a mans edp, so they probably wanted the vetiver to dominate mix.

If it werent for the shite core products, I'd get this.

On a positive note I’ve gone back to using the shampoo and I really like the new hair mask and milk cleanser😊
What milk?

I've looked at the inkys for the probiotic range & they look good. I think it'll be a good range. This is what I think has happened:

Meddle with originals
Everyone hates it
Bring out a new, more expensive better range that everyone will switch to. The sensitive skin is just marketing - a pretend point of difference - but calling it Sensitive means 'anyone' can use it
That would not surprise me…..

I quite fancy trying the patchouli and vetiver stuff, but while I’d probably use the C&P I can live without it, I defo wouldnt use the skin tonic and I’m not bothered about the moisturiser so I’m not spending fifty odd quid on it. I might have a squizz on Fleabay and see if i can find the vetiver & patchouli stuff. 😇

I quite fancy trying the patchouli and vetiver stuff, but while I’d probably use the C&P I can live without it, I defo wouldnt use the skin tonic and I’m not bothered about the moisturiser so I’m not spending fifty odd quid on it. I might have a squizz on Fleabay and see if i can find the vetiver & patchouli stuff. 😇
Liz Earle Patchouli & Vetiver Body Wash 200ml

Liz Earle Patchouli & Vetiver Body Cream 200ml

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Patchouli & Vetiver 200ml

Tesco sell it, so widely available. Other supermarkets no doubt also sell it... and it still has the label you rest it on to dry off... the simplest and most effective way to avoid slimy soap. You can get the original in the red packaging and a sensitive version in white packaging.

I liked that with the label and my Mother takes it off straight away. Criminal. 😢

Well it’s another Positive from me as I’ve been using the new probiotic night cream, nothing fancy but has really helped with my dry skin and even after applying three layers it didn’t feel greasy, I’ve already ordered some more from LE website 😊
What does it smell like please Lynne?
I can't use strongly scented face products......it's mainly why I still use pcmc. which I know is scented, but scent fades very quickly once applied.
Original LE skin repair scent was unbearable to me.

I can't use strongly scented face products......it's mainly why I still use pcmc. which I know is scented, but scent fades very quickly once applied.
well Caroline mentioned you may find a slight oat - like scent ,but honestly I couldn’t smell anything and am pleased that there are no aromatic essential oils, it’s really suiting my skin.😊

Funny enough, I’m trying PCMC for the first time at the moment. Initially I thought it was a bit too scented and not rich enough, but i agree the scent fades quickly and I’m really liking the cream. If only it wasn’t so expensive…

Latest posts

Back