Liz Earle TSV 19/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I no longer watch beauty shows when Alison is the presenter. The fact she always starts by saying “I, myself, the resident qualified beauty expert” (or words to that effect) plus all the gender/woke malarkey that is mentioned have put me right off.

I agree, it does smell fishy, at least on my skin. That's why I always choose the neroli moisturiser.
The Neroli Superskin is lush gorgeous smell..

I no longer watch beauty shows when Alison is the presenter. The fact she always starts by saying “I, myself, the resident qualified beauty expert” (or words to that effect) plus all the gender/woke malarkey that is mentioned have put me right off.
She is very irritating. She used to b one of my fav presenter but shes a bore now with her political correctness!

I have to say I am totally in love with the super balm. The cotton face cloth is a decent quality as well.

I always have the neroli option because I think the neroli does add that big extra to the skin and moisturisation 😊

I have to say I am totally in love with the super balm. The cotton face cloth is a decent quality as well.

I always have the neroli option because I think the neroli does add that big extra to the skin and moisturisation 😊
The balm is gorgeous and u like the Elemis balm, I find I really only do need a tiny amount. The cloth is really nice, and feels really luxurious after a few washes.

Boots have a set with the new balm, the glow cleanser and C&P for £39….

Latest posts

Back