Liz Earle TSV 19/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anybody else think that Caroline Archer’s hair looks like it needs a wash??

Not being nasty but it just looks lank like she has been wearing a crash helmet!

I got the Superskin serum just one though see how it goes not had much luck with the serums recently more miss than hit.

I just want Caroline to put some C&P on that eye makup, she has gone OTT away from her usual natural look.

She has ‘caked it on’ both last night and today.

When she took over from Liz Earle herself it was like she was brought in as a ‘clone’ of Liz. As time has gone on Caroline is not aging well and the lines on her forehead are really noticeable. I am seven years older than her and I don’t have the furrows on my forehead that CA has.

Her hair is still lank. Given that today is a TSV flagship event you would have thought she would have done something with it. Even go to the hairdressers and have it done professionally 😕

Not directly related to the TSV obviously, but did you see the long article this week about Liz Earle (the person), promoting her new book about how she re-invented herself in her 50s? Reading about the routines she follows and, sorry to say, her self-indulgent lifestyle, it’s so far removed from probably most people’s daily lives (including my own), you just despair. It’s all this hippy, communing with the Earth sort of thing, throwing open windows, drinking salty water, this and that supplement, tongue-scraping, balancing on one leg, sleep rituals, early morning dips in her garden pond (breaking the ice on top if necessary) then “warming by the stove of her shepherd’s hut”. At 60 years of age and divorced from the kids’ father, she now has a new man in his early 40s - good luck with that.

Sorry to be so scathing. I suppose I should just admire her for what she’s achieved but I can’t stand this sort of smug “guidance” handed down to others on how to have the perfect life (at least as it’s portrayed) from people in a privileged, usually moneyed, position, however hard they’ve worked for it.
I totally agree with you, and let's be honest she is a millionaire, whereas I am not. I also hate these sorts of spouts in an over indulged person and lifestyle. She did not invent the brand she now has nothing to do with. How many times have any of us heard her mention the other woman who also developed the range. Kim Buckland since 1995? No me neither😡

I never watch the Liz Earle beauty hours when Caroline Archer appears, I can't stand her. She must earn a good salary when she can continue to spout this very changed range of skincare. Or maybe she just needs the money. No idea what her other income brings in, her hubby of course.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, and let's be honest she is a millionaire, whereas I am not. I also hate these sorts of spouts in an over indulged person and lifestyle. She did not invent the brand she now has nothing to do with. How many times have any of us heard her mention the other woman who also developed the range. Kim Buckland since 1995? No me neither😡

I never watch the Liz Earle beauty hours when Caroline Archer appears, I can't stand her. She must earn a good salary when she can continue to spout this very changed range of skincare. Or maybe she just needs the money. No idea what her other income brings in, her hubby of course.
Caroline is a single parent…
I actually quite like her. She is always very responsive on Instagram, and does listen to both good and bad.

As for Liz… I’ve always found her a bit superior, even in the early days of LE on QVC…. She made a lot of money and has a nice life..good for her but doesn’t need to keep harping in about her privileges…

I think she still lives alone with her children on her West Country Farm, twice divorced. Yes , but that does not make me warm to Caroline Archer I'm afraid.

I don’t mind Caroline Archer, she doesn’t have that ‘I’m so perfect’ attitude to her and that is a massive bonus in my corner.

What is interesting is that after Liz sold her name - and soul - to Avon (who in then in turn hives it off to Wallgreens/Boots) she has made not a single mention of her brand that she so painstakingly created. In fact it’s almost as if she has tried to put a gulf between her and it. Liz Earle has never once made any mention of the brand but happily promotes others openly. It makes you wonder what has gone on behind the scenes!

No one is perfect - no one - but the way Liz Earle carps on you would think she is. Two failed marriages and now a toy boy. All smoke and mirrors if I think on it. I am still resolute - she has a book to sell ….

But no mention of her being a millionaire. That will really help the younger partner get over the lie.;)
As put perfectly by Mrs Merton (Caroline Aherne RIP) to Debbie McGee, “What first attracted you to the millionaire, Paul Daniels?” 😆

Always worth a re-visit if you have a moment:

I don’t mind Caroline Archer, she doesn’t have that ‘I’m so perfect’ attitude to her and that is a massive bonus in my corner.

What is interesting is that after Liz sold her name - and soul - to Avon (who in then in turn hives it off to Wallgreens/Boots) she has made not a single mention of her brand that she so painstakingly created. In fact it’s almost as if she has tried to put a gulf between her and it. Liz Earle has never once made any mention of the brand but happily promotes others openly. It makes you wonder what has gone on behind the scenes!

No one is perfect - no one - but the way Liz Earle carps on you would think she is. Two failed marriages and now a toy boy. All smoke and mirrors if I think on it. I am still resolute - she has a book to sell ….
I’ve always thought it strange she never talks about the brand….

This TSV has a prime advertising slot on the Daily Mail online:
IMG_1621.png

This TSV has a prime advertising slot on the Daily Mail online:View attachment 28623

Noni - thank you for this.

This is THE first time I have ever seen anything like this in the Daily Mail. I have to wonder are sales dropping at QVC for them to undertake this?

They always had sell out shows they never really had to publicly advertise elsewhere - only in their own formats of TV and online.

It seems strange that they are trying to pump up on new customers.

Noni - thank you for this.

This is THE first time I have ever seen anything like this in the Daily Mail. I have to wonder are sales dropping at QVC for them to undertake this?

They always had sell out shows they never really had to publicly advertise elsewhere - only in their own formats of TV and online.

It seems strange that they are trying to pump up on new customers.
There are feature adverts on the Daily Mail online every day. There are a variety of different companies, lots of beauty that I have not heard of, and there are a lot of Amazon products.

It must pay to advertise this way as so much is online now and so many people stream their tv programmes so do not channel hop.

When LE used to appear on QVC, I always got the impression that she thought she was superior to every one else. Supercilious attitude. Never ever took to her at all.
I think her last husband was a lot younger than her and she was in her very late 40s when she foaled last.

Agree she never mentions Kim Buckland. Always wonder if she got part of the buyout monies.

I

Caroline has just said the Beauty product of the month for June is Liz Earle c and p
Yes I heard her say that, when showing a large size C&P with 3 travel ones in a set and said something similar would be coming next month, and it unless I misheard would be only available on Q,

When LE used to appear on QVC, I always got the impression that she thought she was superior to every one else. Supercilious attitude. Never ever took to her at all.
I think her last husband was a lot younger than her and she was in her very late 40s when she foaled last.

Agree she never mentions Kim Buckland. Always wonder if she got part of the buyout monies.
Didn’t she have a fall out with one of the QVC presenters? Or did I make that up… 😂

Latest posts

Back