Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't click on the above, it goes to a website advertising items, nothing to do with Liz Earle. A fake

This isn't a fake but is a web site that was mentioned in an old Elemis thread and retailers show what offers they have. If you look about 3/4 way down at post 14 (stated at right hand side in black box) it shows a post for QVC with the TSV's over the weekend with the prices.

Chris

This isn't a fake but is a web site that was mentioned in an old Elemis thread and retailers show what offers they have. If you look about 3/4 way down at post 14 (stated at right hand side in black box) it shows a post for QVC with the TSV's over the weekend with the prices.

Chris

Sorry Chris, i only got past the tops, print pages etc., and thought what has this to do with Liz. I do apologise. :bow:

Sorry Chris, i only got past the tops, print pages etc., and thought what has this to do with Liz. I do apologise. :bow:

No worries at all!! :grin:

I just hope The Q keep posting on the site as this way I know whether something is good value or not as there are some kits from LE direct that take my fancy so think will give the TSV a miss unless its on EP and then I would buy.

CJ

I'm a big LE fan but £49.50 plus P&P seems a bit steep to me. I called into the LE Sloane Square store on Tuesday when I was fortunate to be in London and got full sizes of C&P, toner and skin repair moisturiser (I don't like superskin) plus a free oil worth £20 and a travel size skin repair for £41. I think it's available on the LE website until 24 Oct. The LE TSV (of which I've had many) used to be really good value but I'm really not sure this one is esepcially as the mosituriser is only a mini again. Sorry Liz but I will not be buying.

No worries at all!! :grin:

I just hope The Q keep posting on the site as this way I know whether something is good value or not as there are some kits from LE direct that take my fancy so think will give the TSV a miss unless its on EP and then I would buy.

CJ
I don't know how you all find the TSV'S. But very good to know, thank you. Might be worth buying as it has the
bag "free" with it. But easy pay would be good. And sorry again. :cool:

I've decided if it sells for under £50.00 inc P & P, I'll buy it.
If it's 1p or more over £50.00, I won't.

Well that's me out then.
I was on the fence anyway when I realised that it was Superskin rather than Skin Repair in the TSV, but no way at all now.

A poster also mentioned EP, Liz Earle has never (as far as I know), offered a TSV on EP. I've got no idea why though.

Well that's me out then.
I was on the fence anyway when I realised that it was Superskin rather than Skin Repair in the TSV, but no way at all now.

A poster also mentioned EP, Liz Earle has never (as far as I know), offered a TSV on EP. I've got no idea why though.

I think you're correct. I'm out as well BTW.

So with p&p another collection over the £50 barrier!

It's getting ridiculous now to be honest. I remember when a £30.00 beauty TSV was considered ****** expensive, but an extra pound added here & there & now we're over £50.00. I can feed myself for a week for less than that.

It's getting ridiculous now to be honest. I remember when a £30.00 beauty TSV was considered ****** expensive, but an extra pound added here & there & now we're over £50.00. I can feed myself for a week for less than that.
Don't think QVC have heard there's a recession on and beside that no pay rises, and extra costs to survive every week. and they don't care if its a struggle for some people . Beauty TSV'S are a big seller for them, so they'll keep on doing them , and slowly putting the prices up, to make us think we're getting a bargain, when they quote , "this would cost £110.00 if you buy direct". I used to be taken in, but more savey now, thanks to this forum and wiseing up :glass::glass:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back