Liz Earle TSV 21/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like the cleanser but for morning only as you can not use over eye area. Like the Elemis balms I wouldn’t use them on my eyes it’s more of a treatment cleanser that a take your make up off cleanser
I like the tonic I also like that it’s a different type of tonic than the instant skin boost I wouldn’t use am. Just in the evening to get the full effect
I like the moisturiser I thinks it’s a similar system to a primer like face base
All in all I think I can add these three items to my routine x
I’m going to persevere as I’ve got them now!
I think the toner would be ok in the evening but not every evening… and the cream would work better as a primer and not a moisturiser. I can see a bit of a glow! So that is working, it’s just not rich enough for my skin. Might try a small amount of cream on top..

I agree.
The rich skin repair needs an oil underneath. The superskin doesn’t.
I should have paid attention…. But I’m glad of the opportunity to try it.
Mine hasn't come yet and I ordered it the same time as you 😞. By the sound ot it it may be going back.

I have the Skin Repair rich I will use it up specially as its getting warmer but I prefer Superskin its my all time favourite moisturiser. I layer with a toner, an essence, oil then moisturiser and I can still tell the difference.

Moisture Surge never seemed to go into my skin, it left this tacky feeling.
Same here but hubby loved it and said it was the best ever….
I’ve given him my glow moisturiser…it made my skin so dry and irritated. He’s got the Elemis rich cream too as my skin reacted to that…. hes doing well at the moment!

I have just tried the new range and so far OK.I will use as morning cleanser & toner with C&P to remove makeup & either IBST or Glow p.m.At the moment I am using the Superskin Oil & Superskin moisturiser overnight.Phew does that sound hardwork?! I have all these products so might as well use.I have obviously moved back to LE now from Elemis which seem to have had a price hike?My all time favourite is Elemis Overnight Matrix but the cost of that is now over £100!

I prefer Liz Earle to Elemis. Specially since they bought out Superskin. Elemis even as a kit is not great VFM anymore. just came back from Boots they are doing anather special offer on Liz Earle tomorrow. They are launching the new night cream: 20% off and free gifts with purchase.

I prefer Liz Earle to Elemis. Specially since they bought out Superskin. Elemis even as a kit is not great VFM anymore. just came back from Boots they are doing anather special offer on Liz Earle tomorrow. They are launching the new night cream: 20% off and free gifts with purchase.
The night cream has been available on LE website for a week. With 20% off. You have to sign up for their reward points and then you see the new product… and the hydrating essence. I’m interested in both but would rather have the boots points…
Wonder what the free gifts will be…

Just seen the products in boots, and the free gift with a £45 spend.
It’s a good deal because you get extra points and free delivery and the gift.
Not sure I’m going to bother yet, they will have 25% off at some stage, as will LE direct, and I have a few bits to use up.
They have also launched the skin repair hydrating serum at 20% off and that does sound interesting…. And far cheaper than Elemis oils

I have to use everything serum, oil, essence and toner all under a rich moisturiser. Specially with a basic moisturiser.

I have to use everything serum, oil, essence and toner all under a rich moisturiser. Specially with a basic moisturiser.
I tried Elemis essence and it made my skin tingle and felt tight. So I’m just back to the oil now. That under a decent moisturiser does work.

CK I did not know Elemis did an Essence? Elemis always gives me a break out not as much but always at least one juicy spot.

So free gift if you spend £45..
The night cream and essence come to £44….but there’s also an offer on the boots card that you get £10 off if you spend £45… so you could grab a second night cream to get the free gift and with the £10 off you would only pay £10… or a body wash and pay £7….
Free postage and double points
Just saying……

Latest posts

Back