Liz Earle TSV - 26/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't buy a hacksaw specially because I've already checked and once you get that last pump out (having rested your C&P for 24 hours as Ani says) the bag inside the pump is well and truly empty. With other pumps a sharp whack on a table (other hard surfaces are available) releases any air bubbles that stop the pump working.
For a spendaholic I can be frugal!

Thanks for the price Autumn, it's made me put on my 'sensible' head on as Worzel Gummidge would have done! The Liz Earle website has got free P&P on orders at the moment, so I'm going to order just what I need at the moment and probably not wait as long as Q take for it to arrive on my doorstep.

I may consider this TSV if its on easy pay but I honestly doubt I will bother this time. I have a massive collection of travel size products in my stock and really don't need any more as I hardly ever get away on holiday. If I need the old C&P,tonic and moisturiser I am going to get them direct from Liz Earle. I am fed up of the astronomical postage on beauty TSVs. I haven't even touched the stuff from the last Liz Earle TSV so that says to me I really don't need to buy for the sake of it!

I think it will be on Easy pay tbh could be 4 but I suspect 3 easy payments.

Liz Earle 9 Piece Gift of Great Skin Collection

QVC Price: £57.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£46.98

3 x Easy Payments of £15.66

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-9-Pi...03560.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@46804680

Contains:

•1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml; supersize) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with cocoa butter, eucalyptus, rosemary and chamomile extracts
•1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin. It's also an excellent skin pick-me-up at any time of day, to help you achieve a little extra radiance. Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and geranium
•1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - a daily moisturiser to hydrate and soothe your skin. Enriched with borage seed and avocado oils, vitamin E and Echinacea. In a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive to suit your skin type
•1 x Liz Earle Eyebright (150ml; full size) - a soothing and revitalising formula to remove eye make-up and ideal for tired or irritated eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers or those who have delicate or sensitive eyes. Non-oily, alcohol free and enriched with herbal extracts including cornflower, witch hazel and organic aloe vera
•1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml; travel size) - containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes all over, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth. Contains ten pure essential oils, rose-scented geranium and orange flower water
•1 x Nourishing Botanical Cream (50ml; travel size) - concentrated, hydrating body cream contains shea butter and avocado oil and helps the skin retain moisture throughout the day. Enriched with soothing Echinacea and vitamin E
•1 x Cleanse & Polish (50ml; travel size)
•1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml; travel size)
•1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (15ml; travel size) - for Normal/Combination skin
•1 x Botanical Essence (2ml; travel size) - fresh, fragrant perfume
•3 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
•1 x box with Christmas sleeve
•2 x TSV Leaflets
•1 x ingredient leaflet
•1 x product directory

Oh dear! Just watched the launch of the TSV and can say I am seriously tempted. Would love to honestly say i'd like to give the 'boxed' items but think I would keep them. Think I will wait till the morning then decide!! (There's no way there will be a sell out by then!)

I was similarly tempted this morning but I recently stocked up direct so will resist, there's no point paying months before it'll get used, even the 3rd easypay will be long gone before I need the contents.

I notice one of Liz's ardent disciples has already left a review! I hope her TSV arrives mangled in the post left on her doorstep and a fox poops next to it! OK I understand people like the brand but you still can't genuinely review the TSV until you've received it and used it!

I'm sensing another grumpy day ahead!

Well I took one look , noted the easypay and they got me. When they said light was limited (I have greasy skin ) I felt very smug. I won't need to stock up for months now and will still be using it when the ep finishes so I am pleased

Nausea setting in again, Lunchtime special, that daft woman making a production of opening a box and what's in it? tissue paper!
Charlie smugly thanking LE on IOW for GIVING his mum a facial. pass the sick bowl.

Not going for this one. My mum and I usually split a TSV but we've got plenty skin stuff at the mo and the only face product I can use is the superskin.

I do find it strange watching the Liz earle shows knowing that the company has been sold on and that Liz and her partner Kim have very little to do with the company anymore. Saying that I do still like Cleanse and polish and the skin tonic aswell as the orange flower body wash , I don't really use any of the other products but would like to try the hair care at some point.

Liz Earle's former house is not far from my bungalow on the Isle of Wight. Of course my little house is very modest and humble with a small herb garden but I love it! Her house is more like a magnificent Italian Villa!

Latest posts

Back